Dora the Explorer Dora's Talking Dollhouse Bundle - $77.64 @ Wal-Mart

Brad

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/44/0002708444333_100X100.jpg

Price drop - Wal-Mart has the Dora the Explorer Dora's Talking Dollhouse Bundle for $77.64.

This exclusive bundle includes Dora's Talking Dollhouse, Dora's

Clubhouse, Dora's Pool deck, bedroom furniture set, and the outdoor

Treehouse set. A must-have for your little explore.

Dora the Explorer Dora's Talking Dollhouse Bundle - $77.64 @ Wal-Mart

WOW !! Where was this last year ? Where was this when I searched high and low looking in every nook and cranny for all the pieces to this darn dollhouse. All those pieces that my child has no idea where they are now. And, then they come out with the Magical Castle -- a glorified version of this -- ha !! I laughed at my 4 yr (almost 5 year) old, when she asked fot that Castle this year. Maybe they will offer the Castle as a bundle next year.

HOWEVER, that is an awesome deal .. just pick up the nursery, bathroom set, dining room set and you will be ready !!

Last year? What about two months ago when we bought this for our 3 year old's birthday. I feel your pain. Yes, it would have been so nice then. I figured with the new castle, the price had to come down on this one. I hope someone else can enjoy the savings.

They have the castle as a bundle this year, but with shipping you are not saving much...

They also have a "furniture bundle" where you can get the 6 sets of furniture for $34.97 (plus shipping)...

Just go to walmart.com and type in dora's castle... both of those will come up!

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

I ordered the Dora Magical Castle bundle on Walmart.com just before Thanksgiving...they had a deal where you got the castle, 5 figurines, the carriage, and 3 furniture sets for $79 polus 97 cent shipping. They also had a bundle with all of the furniture and most of the figurines for $88 (shipping was regular price, I believe)...Good deals and my almost 3 year old will be ecstatic when she sees santa's gift!

The $57 is a great deal, especially with the .97 shipping.

It opens up to be pretty wide.

I have changed my mind and am going to get the Magical Castle for my little one. Have no clue where we will put it.

It's still $88 plus regular shipping. I hope they drop it.

But if it is like the Dora Cash Register, the price will increase.