I Spy CD-ROM games

theboyzmom

We went to Wendy's today cause I was told they are giving away CD-ROMS with each kids meal (they are), and one of them is the I Spy game, the whole reason we went. Of course ours was out of them (for those interested, they also have Clifford, a Dora-like girl, and Goosebumps).

HOWEVER, on the bag the meal comes in, there is an offer to buy TWO I Spy games on CD-ROM for $9.99....these are minimum $20 EACH in the stores...so it's a good deal!

The offer is good through March 31, 2007...but if you want it for the holiday, I'd order early

good luck!

Update...even better!!!!!

I called the number to make sure whether I had to send the whole bag in or just the certificate (we all know how tricky they can make these offers sometimes...)

I got to order it over the phone and had the option of paying by check when it comes or with a credit card right then!!!!

So here is the number and offer code:

1-866-383-8418

US code: 829643R8H-2

Can code: 723043R90-8

this is general customer service for Scholastic (who is doing the offer), make sure you tell them you would like to order the I Spy CD-ROMs from the Wendy's deal

I'm happy...

:yelclap:

:mad: I just tried to call and order and they said NO!

I told her I knew someone who had ordered earlier over the phone and she said the order will most likely not go through. How frustrating! She said it's mail-in only. Please let me know if anybody else has luck over the phone.

My sil just called me and said it took her HOURS to get through and got the confirmation (I got a conf # too, so hopefully)

maybe we flooded them with requests...sorry....I suggest maybe calling later this week...we all know that a lot of times it depends on who you call and when

good luck (and those of you with a Wendy's, get a kids meal and send in the bag!)

Well I am going to Wendy's for lunch today to try to get these (sound like great stocking stuffers) I want the I spy and the Goosebumps. Went on Wendys.com and the goosebumps game is finding the differance between two pictures and my son loves those as much as I Spy. Wish me luck !!!!! I will post after work and let you all know how it goes.

I tried to call in to Scholastic and order but they said no. If you want to try calling remeber that Scholastic has a huge teacher base so call ing at lunch or before or after school is not a good idea. I went to Wendy's today and got the game and the certificate fo rthe mail in offer - I hope it gets here in time for Christmas.

Well I got the two I wanted today (got the last goosebumps) after getting the xbox games from Burger King and now these I am gonna gain 20lbs filling my son stocking...he he

you can get turkey or ham sandwiches instead of nuggets or hamburger, and you can get oranges or yogurt instead of fries, and you can get milk instead of pop....

I got the Maya and Miguel yesterday and let the boys play last night. It was very cute. It was a memory matching game, but you had to match the sounds instead of pictures. Worked great, graphics were ok, but nothing spectacular. overall, a GREAT DEAL for free!

• 3 weeks later...