>>> Official Baby Formula Coupons/Checks Thread <<<

USC Becca

This thread is for baby formula coupons and checks to be requested, offered, and traded. Please keep these things in this thread rather than posting them separately. Separate posts in the trading forum will be merged in or deleted.

Please remember that this is not a public section of the GottaDeal forums, so please do NOT post about it in other sections of the site. We created this as a place for participating GottaDeal members to help each other out.

Please keep all threads on topic and remember to use PMs when appropriate, and when a request/offer/trade has been fulfilled or is no longer available, please remember to come back and change your post reflecting that. If you are unsure how to edit a post, please see here.

Also, don't forget there is a baby coupon train, which you can learn more about here.

I have 2 Enfamil Next Step 9-24 months (Lipil or ProSobee Lipil) checks one for $5 and the other is for $4 both expire 2/28/07 and they both have my name on them. Can anybody use these? Not sure how or why I got them.

**UPDATE**

Mandybludolphin pm'd me first & I just put them in the mail to her. I'll let you know the next time that I get some more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

today I received 2 enfamil checks for $3.00 each (next step ProSoBee Lipil Toddler Formula). I know it's not much to offer, but when you have babies I think it all helps. Anyone who needs them, please send PM and I will mail on Monday. I still can't figure out how I got signed up for a new baby list.

update - coupons sent to the only person that requested them

I have:

1 $8.00 check for Nestle Good Start Supreme DHA & ARA formulas (has my name on it) expires 4/15/07

1 $1.00 check for any Nestle Good Start Supreme formulas (has my name on it) expires 4/15/07

1 $7.00 check for Enfamil A.R. LIPIL or Enfamil Gentlease LIPIL (has my name on it also) expires 3/30/07

1 $4.50 manufacturer cpn for 1 can any size Powder Enfamil LIPIL to be used @ a PATHMARK grocery store , expires 4/20/06

If anyone can use any of these let me know and I can mail them out right away. I have no use for them since my dd is now 15months old. And I don't want them to go to waste.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Not sure if this is everywhere or not but where I am, I could call my OB doctor's office anytime to see if they had any samples I could pick up. They usually are will to help everyone!!! Worth a try at least. And some pediatric offices will give them out to if you ask.

Enfamil

Similac

Nestle Good Start

They almost all do samples with monthly coupons. As well as gerber, johnson and johnson, pampers, huggies, etc. Just have to go to their website and can usually find a way to get on their mailings.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello all! I have 2 enfamil checks expiring May 31, 2008. One is for $4 off enfamil next step, the other is for $5 off enfamil next step. If anyone would like them, please PM me your address and I will send them off to you! :)

Hello all! I have 2 enfamil checks expiring May 31, 2008. One is for $4 off enfamil next step, the other is for $5 off enfamil next step. If anyone would like them, please PM me your address and I will send them off to you! :)

Gone now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just received (2) 12.9 oz cans of Enfamil Lipil with Iron- Expires 10/09 and also 1 $5.00 check for any Enfamil Lipil Formula ( this does have my name on it). The first person that PM's me can have them.

***GONE***

Edited by lis415529