Tru Sale 11/26???

Deal Grabber

The only thing I was impressed on was the DS Lite Bundle pack.

You get the System, Starter Kit, and 2 games. ($40 savings)

Plus they have buy 2 get 1 free on some of the DS games.

* There is a Free Leapfrog Learning Toy ($19.99 value) with any leapfrog purchase of $75 or more.

* Also, Free $10 barbie gift card with any barbie or my scene purchase of $50 or more.

* 40% off all mega blocks

* Free pro flexpack battery pack and charger when you buy shell shocker r/c ($69.99)

* A few 16" & 20" bikes for $29.99

Theres about 12 pgs to this ad.. But nothing too spectacular. :)

Can anyone post the add or tell me the some of the preschool and baby items and Leapfrog. My browser wont let me open the circular. And is the sale for today only?:mad:

No, this isn't a one day sale. It is their weekly ad that starts on 11/26 and ends on 12/2.

They have the Thomas Scootin' Sounds Train Engine on sale for $29.99, regularly $39.99. I haven't seen it on sale in a long time, and it's $38.xx at Walmart, Target, etc. I knew from when I was in there on BF, they only had 3 out. I went over yesterday morning and they were down to just 2. I got one for little ds. I looked around the rest of the store but didn't find anything else. I used my $15 in GC ($5 from the Cars movie pre-order and $10 from the GC for spending over $75 on a train table.) I took it home for $16.74 including tax. I was really happy!