What's up with this?

cbloom28

Went to bestbuy Amherst Buffalo location this morning for the online unadvertised special panasonic th-42px60 for $999.99. I was told, Sorry, sold out, too late, can't order, Forget It. blah, blah, blah. Later that day Stopped in at Walden Galeria bestbuy (5 miles away) was told by salesperson "oh yes we have 7 in our warehouse available". Then sent me to fill out a credit application at customer service. I filled out the application was approved in 5 minutes. Went back to purchase the tv and then was told LOW AND BEHOLD they SOLD OUT of 7 in 5 minutes. Something sounds FISHY! MY question is: Do the salespeople get some kind of reward or commission to get your credit application? I was willing to take the display model but they can't let me have it because it wasn't discontiued.

I'm from Bflo as well and the way they treated me I will not be back. I was in Amherst at 4:15 and the line was out to Target. By the time I got in 5:15 the line was just as long but all the goodies were gone. Who are these idiots? I went to the Galleria and tried to get one of the 2- day sale items and was practically laughed at. I was so PO'd I wrote a letter to them complaining about this clown named Rick who was supposed to be a supervisor. One of the rudist people I've ever met. To me this thing is a bit of a scam. The lure you in knowing that they wont have enough product to satisfy people. I wish I had known I could have ordered on line. If they're going to have doorbusters I can live with limited quanitities if you're going to have a 2 day sale you should be able to buy that item for 2 days.

I agree.. they should get more of the items in stock- other than just 7 or 10. I was going to stop and get in line at the Best Buy in Amherst, but when I seen that line all the way down to Target I went straight over to Circuit City. That line wasn't as long, but they ran out of alot of the stuff right away too. :rolleyes: