These suck-Target Trutech Digital Photo Frame $68.00

trob67

IF you belong to Costco, they have one for $99 (including s/h). A little more expensive, but it's a 7-inch that comes with memory and 2 different frames. Not to mention that Costco has the best return policy on the planet! I just got one after seeing how crappy the Target $68 special was.

what's wrong with these? I bought 2 of them, 1 for me and 1 for my son for christmas. we have not opened or tried them out yet.

mine was for a gift too. We opened them so we could put in a nice large memory card and be familir with how to run it. The resolution is horrible. only about 1 in 12 pictures looks good. Again that was even after tinkering wtih brightness and contrast too...:cheesy:

My brother bought one too. Wondering if he should return his too. Is there really that big a difference betwenn them all?

well I think he should open it up and try it. I am very picky and we have very nice monitors and cameras with high MP's so I am probably pickier than the average person. However, I think that if I cant find what I want I will just get a small dvd player and give my parents a bunch of discs to take and show her friends when she travels.

well I think he should open it up and try it. I am very picky and we have very nice monitors and cameras with high MP's so I am probably pickier than the average person. However, I think that if I cant find what I want I will just get a small dvd player and give my parents a bunch of discs to take and show her friends when she travels.

If you have nice monitors and cameras why get the cheap digital frame? What did you expect for $68 dollars?

oh please respond and tell me how good or bad it is please...

Hubby just downloaded some pics this morning they look good but had to adjust the frame to sit up higher which you can do with the stand on the back and the brightness. We are keeping them both

If you have nice monitors and cameras why get the cheap digital frame? What did you expect for $68 dollars?

well it is a gift for my parents and they dont have those high end stuff. I said I was probaby critical. not them. no need to get snarky.

Do not buy these. I dont know if I just have higher standards because we have pretty nice monitors and nice camera equipment but they are not very good. We even changed the brightness/contrast/ etc and it still looked bad for 70 bucks.

I just got one after seeing how crappy the Target $68 special was.

Is this the only complaint / bad review of these or are there more somewhere else? Are they that much worse than any of the other ones that were around the same price (I saw quite a few for $79)? And if they are that bad when I open mine on Christmas can't I just return it, the receipt says 90 days?

After seeing this thread, we opened ours to test it. The first bit of bad news was that none of our memory cards would fit it, but we could overcome that. More importantly, though, was that we could not power it on! We returned it today and received a refund and a raincheck to get a replacement at the $68 sale price - IF they ever restock them. We're willing to try another one. Much disappointment here but hopeful that we can get one that works.

I do not have a digital photo frame, but I used to work at Linens N'Things, and we carried three different ones. Last year we sold out every time we got them in and we never had a big return rate on them. Everyone who spoke about them seemed pleased. A bit of advice though, make sure you use a 20% off coupon on it.Everytime an ad comes out, there's one on the back of it. It can save a bundle.

I do not have a digital photo frame, but I used to work at Linens N'Things, and we carried three different ones. Last year we sold out every time we got them in and we never had a big return rate on them. Everyone who spoke about them seemed pleased. A bit of advice though, make sure you use a 20% off coupon on it.Everytime an ad comes out, there's one on the back of it. It can save a bundle.

I bought hubby the clear frame from LNT for Father's Day. It is a very clear crisp picture. I really like it. I bought 2 from CC this Black Friday they are ok but not as clear as the LNT frame. It all depends on the resolution.

Well, I broke down and opened the Target Trutech frame. It isn't fancy, and the picture quality is OK... it looks better from 3-4 feet away. It seems pretty easy to operate, if you read the manual first :)

I am satisfied but not blown away by this frame. I would say that it's not the highest picture quality, but then again, what do you expect for $68 :) I will still give this to my MIL for Christmas.

Joanne