There are STILL Deals to be had!

Catrin

Do not forget about the Supermarkets, Home Centers, Drug Stores and Smaller stores for Black Friday!

Stop and Shop in RI and Mass has Ice Age at $9.99, Little Mermaid Salon at $39.99 ($20 cheaper than Target!), Portable DVD Player PLUS 5 FREE Movies, Jensen Ipod Dock/Alarm Clock $39, HUGE Hummer Truck $59

At 3pm, they still have product too! No lines, no pushing, no shoving!

CVS has Great Sales too - sure they are not laptops and plasma TV's - but great deals just the same!

It is amazing what you can find out there in the little stores!

Catrin

I'm home to balance the checkbook, shower, lay down for 2 hrs, and of course check in here. Then it's back off since the mall is open until 11pm. I know Penny's and Macy's have some coupons for later on, gonna see what is left at Old Navy (went once early today but the lines were long and didn't look like I was gonna be impressed). Also, going back to the Disney Store. They have 25% off holiday items are a regular sale- I know they had the extra 20% off this morning- but the line was over 1 hr long. I have a 15% off coupon I can use-- so I figure I'll save the hour and go back this evening.