limit one per customer/household?

Meteo

UGH! Those flash drives at CC-it's the only thing that I really needed that I didn't get today. There were tons of people buying several (the lady behind me had at least 5) and they totally let it pass. Boo hoo for me. Staples was also out of the 1gb cruzers, but the manager did a substitution and I got a really nice 2gb for 29.98 and no rebate. Thought it was very nice of them to do substitutions on BF-I didn't think anyone did that!

Target gave us a substitute on an item today too- we didn't ask but the manager offered, and we accepted.

I LOVE Target's because of their great customer service. Whenever I've had a problem there (and it's only been 4 or 5 times) I've always had great resolution. I love that store.:D

In walmart today, there were people with 6-8 of the 20 inch TV's 4-6 gamer chairs, and portable DVD players, the only thing that they ticketed was the MPS players and the 2 big TV, Saw the same thing at Target, good thing I was not in the market for any electronics for my self, thats just nuts

I was never told that it was one per person. My brother paid for both of the flash drives and when we got home we noticed we only got one rebate. If I was told I would of paid for the other one seperately. There was no sign or nothing to let me know. Now I have to pay $30 for one and not $3.99 like was advertised with rebate.

What about any rebate limits on the SanDisk 1GB SD cards? The sale circular said limit of 6, then the rebate form says both limit 1 and limit 6. Anyone have any info on the SD cards from Sleazy City?

SanDisk 1GB SD™ Card (SDSDB-1024-A10)

SDK SDSDB1024A10 $29.99