Anyone Else come into Out of stock this morning?

elena_398

My Walmart had everything that I needed on my list, but there were a few items that I was possible going to get. Well glad I didn't really need the items as most of the $9.72 PS2 games weren't in stock. No Cabella game, No Need for Speed game, and No King Kong. I did buy Call of Duty 2 (only 2 available so I left only 1) and 1 Sims game. (I found it in the GameCube section.Im thinking someone hid it).

Mink robes never came in (I just wanted to see them lol) nor did the sweepers. No rain checks of course

iDogs were in but only white ones and only 15 or so.

Only 1 pallet of fashion fever dolls (barely one pallet).

Everything else was stocked, but I couldn't believe how much was not. Anyone else experience this?

We had pretty much everything. We had a lot of the Vrockers and the stick vacs but still ran out of both. People were buying 2/3/4 stick vacs at a time.

Something I didn't know about the $10 IDOG though. They have 12 preloaded songs, they don't work like the other ones, where you can connect to your own music source. So if that is what you were expecting, you didn't miss much anyway.

We had pretty much everything. We had a lot of the Vrockers and the stick vacs but still ran out of both. People were buying 2/3/4 stick vacs at a time.

Something I didn't know about the $10 IDOG though. They have 12 preloaded songs, they don't work like the other ones, where you can connect to your own music source. So if that is what you were expecting, you didn't miss much anyway.

Are you sure? OMG I feel better for getting the $24 one at amazon in Oct. :shock:

I picked up 3 IDogs (for other people), it doesn't say anything on there about having 12 songs. It's just says what the other ones say about hooking it up to you MP3 player. It has the plug included so you can hook it up.

I don't know. That's just what the Department Manager from toys told me.

Our store only got 36 of the Idogs and I needed 2, but there was a limit of one. A lady in line called her mother over and she got 1 for me, so there are still good people out there! I got everything I went for and price-matched my CC and BB stuff, so I was happy. I even made it to Target before they opened at 6!!!

Our store only got 36 of the Idogs and I needed 2, but there was a limit of one. A lady in line called her mother over and she got 1 for me, so there are still good people out there! I got everything I went for and price-matched my CC and BB stuff, so I was happy. I even made it to Target before they opened at 6!!!

Must have been a store thing, I don't think ours had a limit, and the circular doesn't mention a linit.

My Walmart had everything that I needed on my list, but there were a few items that I was possible going to get. Well glad I didn't really need the items as most of the $9.72 PS2 games weren't in stock. No Cabella game, No Need for Speed game, and No King Kong. I did buy Call of Duty 2 (only 2 available so I left only 1) and 1 Sims game. (I found it in the GameCube section.Im thinking someone hid it).

Mink robes never came in (I just wanted to see them lol) nor did the sweepers. No rain checks of course

iDogs were in but only white ones and only 15 or so.

Only 1 pallet of fashion fever dolls (barely one pallet).

Everything else was stocked, but I couldn't believe how much was not. Anyone else experience this?

the store i went to had tons of the bratz 24" dolls and when i left at 6 they still had a pallet full!

Ours had no sheets that were the secret item. I see a glimpse of the robes but quickly turned the other way, lol saw no purple one. Anyway, I asked 3 different people about the sheets and kept getting the same story, "their over there". No they were the $42 ones. Oh well. Only picked up pjs, a couple of toys and 20" flat screen. No wow items. :( But did not go there looking or expecting any. Maybe next year.

i could not find the dora car any where in my store, it was not listed on the map and it was no where in the toy section and i went up and down up and down about 50 times and when i asked a young sales associate she looked at me like she had no idea what i was even talking about! they only had a small quantity of the dora tv/dvd combo and then were trying to sell just the tv in its place but of coarse tons and tons of sponge bob!!!:( kind of wish i would have stayed home in bed! but i did get 2 roasters for $19 and a 24" bratz doll!

My Walmart had the video games but the kids sleepwear and robe sets never came in. The manager told me I could pick out any pj and any robe and any slipper and she would give it to me for $10. Well I picked out the pjs but there were no kids robes. Since I would have bought the set just for the robe, mainly, I didn't bother. Also, the leather jackets never came in.

The leather and cashmere didnot come in to my store but they had them today at regular price. They aren't worth the regular price the cashmere was not a good quality and for a few dollars more you can get much better and there are many places with inexpensive leather jackets. Penneys had much nicer ones for $49. The towels and sheets didnot sell well and they are all marked up to what they are calling the everyday price but again the quality is not there for the price.

The walmart I go to had everything and was marked, The robes were in the boys dept, near where they put the Vrockers, The big electronics where in meat isle as always, and the toys were in toys, every super center is set up the same way, The movies were in the milk isle, they put these things in the isle that can handle a crowd or a line, and not interfer with the rest of the flow