100 items added at midnight!!!

jellybeansss76

Im home from shopping. Never went to bed last night. Ive been up since 7:45am yesterday morning. Im whipped. Got all my items though and then some. Met a lot of nice people and had fun. Ready to go pass out

I've been up since 5am yesterday (trying to get the paper). I was gonna buy stuff on Walmart.com and then saw this post! I went over at 3:30, saw the store PACKED with Black-Shrink Wrapped pallets of stuff. I called my wife and told her to get ready. I went and picked her up and dropped the kids off. When I got back to Walmart at 4:30, they were passing out a map that listed most the stuff from the ad. Then you had to just wait until 5am to see what was underneath the shrink-wrapped pallets. It wasn't too bad. Everyone was friendly (Columbus, Ohio) and if you saw something in someone's cart, they would tell you where in the store they got it. Then you had to make a mad dash across the store for it. I see why they call it Blitz! And they put things in odd places for the fun of it. We needed the Easy-Bake oven (Microwave-style) for my son. It was not in Toys. The Bratz dolls, Barbie Dolls, Monopoly game, and the Easy Bake were all located in the Frozen Food area! The Toy dept. had vacuums and some of the RC cars. For the most part, it was a good time. Especially after passing the 200+ people waiting in line at Best Buy!

Guest CS.Dean
Wal-Mart here in Athens, Ga Was absolutely pack with stuff at 8 am. Wal-mart lost on a huge scale. Was at BB and they had them beat by a mile. I was in and out of Wal-Mart in a matter of minutes with a LAW. They had tons of electronics that were NOT selling. Oh the robes were still hanging on the rack by the dozens as well.

We didn't have any of the extras at my WM either and they ran out?? of the idogs and vrockers and I was like #5 in the store, I wonder if they ever had them. Then hurried home to try to order online anf website was down. UUgh, oh well I ended up just getting an idog pup from Amazon for the $10, its better than nothing

Disappointed!!! I was at Walmart two hours before the sale began. For whatever reason they did things differently this year and did not bring out the pallets until 4:30 am (that is when they started). I don't know that they ever got everything onto the floor before 5 am. Store was extremely crowded and people in Electronics (customers) were getting upset at waiting.

I decided to leave and try my luck elsewhere. They did not hand out fliers for the "secret" items until almost 5 am but there was nothing on the fliers that was not listed here first.