How do tickets work?

stevehuff

The BB ad states "1 ticket per customer per each front cover item". Does this mean if I'm the very first person in line I can get a ticket for every item on the front cover, or just one ticket for one item on the front cover?

This literally meant one ticket per item. I received one of any front cover item i wanted. They came out at 2:30 AM and tried to limit it to one item per front cover, and to make it one item per family, and then realized that they were about to have a riot on their hands.

At 3:45, the guy came out and begrudgingly said that since the paper had indicated otherwise, we would get the items as originally printed. There was a huge sigh of relief from the crowd! I was #5 in line, and the mood was fantastic from there on in!

This literally meant one ticket per item. I received one of any front cover item i wanted. They came out at 2:30 AM and tried to limit it to one item per front cover, and to make it one item per family, and then realized that they were about to have a riot on their hands.

At 3:45, the guy came out and begrudgingly said that since the paper had indicated otherwise, we would get the items as originally printed. There was a huge sigh of relief from the crowd! I was #5 in line, and the mood was fantastic from there on in!

The BB in Frisco Texas last year tried the one per a family deal and lost out when the crowd got pissed.

Dont Mess With Texas!