No Dora doll!!!

LouisaT

My Kmart was AWEFUL. No organazation what so ever and everything was GONE!

I had passed a lady that had the hollywood bratz (6.88 I think) asked her where she got it from she said up front and even pointed me in the direction, when I got up there I didnt see them or a shelf of any sign of them being there and gone. I turned around asked the customer service girl...she snapped at me and said "THERES NO TOYS UP FRONT ALL THE TOYS ARE IN TOYS" :mad: I was like whoa back it up here. Well never found em but after going thru the store over to the kids clothes there was shelves and shelves of toy stuff (no bratz tho) I was thinking that lying witch:mad:

i went to kmart at open just to get the cordless phone and the fp camera...they had no cameras on the shelf at all!! i had to ask the lady got distracted and walked off 3 times before she actually looked..there were a few in a box behind the counter..service was terrible..there were only about 6 phones and you wouldn't even notice they were in the sale paper..they were on the bottom shelf in the electronics department..i just got the 2 things and was out of there!!