Keep trying sold out items

triprig

I wonder if this has to do with people adding it to their carts (thinking about buying it) then it not releasing the item back to inventory until they exit their webbrowser.

I think that the inventory is only affected once the order is placed. I don't think the inventory would be decreased by just adding it to your cart. I could be wrong though and your thought is a possible option for sure.

I think that the inventory is only affected once the order is placed. I don't think the inventory would be decreased by just adding it to your cart. I could be wrong though and your thought is a possible option for sure.

I really want that 19 inch Samsung. Idiotic part is I saw it available then came back 15 minutes later to order it and found it had sold out. Guess that's what I get for being a newb to this. Hope it comes back now I have my cc taped to my forehead.

I really want that 19 inch Samsung. Idiotic part is I saw it available then came back 15 minutes later to order it and found it had sold out. Guess that's what I get for being a newb to this. Hope it comes back now I have my cc taped to my forehead.

:D

I would keep checking. I've been hearing of things going in and out of stock all morning.

Can anyone tell me how they are getting the Westinhouse? I have been trying but it says in store only. Sorry I am new to this!

Welcome to the community! You can buy it in store only. Only some of the items you can buy online. Good luck!

PS-- I would get into line between 6pm and 9pm local time.

Targus Notepac Notebook Case with Optical Notebook Mouse

If this becomes avail..can someone PLEASE let me know ? I have a list of everything that I wanted from BB...ugh...somehow I forgot to get this at 3 am this morning !!!

Ok ..I just saw this on there Notebook Accessories page "

For 3 days only, get a notebook case and optical mouse for only $19.99 — you save $40 instantly!"

So maybe it will be avail online again ????

I just tried the Gateway laptop that was sold out last night- and it's in stock. I ordered mine, and for $20 extra, it's being shipped to me. This beats standing in line all night long, losing sleep, freezing to death (I just came back to America after living in Australia for nearly a year and even California winters are harsh to me after that!), and fighting people for the item I want. Totally worth it, to me. So if anyone else is after the Gateway, it's available right now. :D

I got the 17inch MAG monitor for $79. It was sold out, but later I was able to buy it.

I turned around to answer my phone, then went to finish my order and it was sold out! I've been waiting for it to come back, but I am starting to get the feeling it's not going to happen