Dissatisfied with Wal-Mart? Pricematch only

raymacfla

Yea, our Wal-Mart is still full of blitz items too. The only thing sold out was the 52" TV's. With so much still left and the site down during peak shopping time today--I bet they have lost a bundle. That should be a huge wake up call for them. Maybe we'll get great deals next year from this.

Something was definitely up this year. We bought 3 DIFFERENT papers and not one of them had a Wal Mart or BB ad. I even checked with my MIL who lives in the same town and has her paper delivered and she was also missing them.

I keep forgeting about the Price Matching at WalMart on BF. The line had to be better than that of BB this year!

My Walmart price matched everything I had. Even the Planters peanuts at Walgreens. Walmart had the 16 oz big jar and so I tried to price match that.(even though it was the 12oz at Walgreens). Jar looked the same. Assistant manager let me have them for the .99 sale price. Woohoo

I LOVED our walmart...I price matched EVERYTHING I had most form the best buy and Target...i got all the Gameboy/PS and Xbox games/and toys at the price matched price...saved alot of hassle running from store to store...the cashier rolled his eyes when he saw I was getting the HP Goblet of Fire DVD for $3.98, when walmart sold it for $19.82...but it then he saw my binder of ads,:cheesy: and let everything pass I had the manager's name so he didn't question me.

It was great!!!

They only thing I didn't get to PM at Walmart was the Bissell spotlifter. Kohls had it on sale for 19.99 and I checked walmart online last night and they said they carried them for 50 something when I got there all were pulled from the shelf (tag was on the shelf still). No one was shopping at our store either.

my store pm'd what they had out...I think they pulled the Prison Break Season 1. They had them about a week ago and suddenly they were nowhere in sight. I did get the Sandisk MP3 players PM'd and the Now 23 cd. Oh, and we PM'd the $15 Vsmile games. The only thing I wasn't able to get at WM that I really wanted to get was the IDog. Our store only got like 6 of them. Nobody even knew where they were...they kept them in the back until 5 am and before anyone could find out where to get one they were all gone (1 lady bought 4 or 5 of them). :(

Oh, I pricematched a boatload at Walmart! I got The Office Season one for $9.99 from CC I think, Bluetooth headset from Best Buy for $14.99 from $43.99. A couple of boardgames from Target for $3.99 and a Cruzer 2GB memory stick from CC for $29.99 from about $100. Score!

The WM here at 10:00 P.M. still had pallets of all the blitz items with the exception of the computer deals and the Plasma/42" deals. Which I didn't expect to see. I didn't expect to waltz in there and get everything that was on sale early that morning. They wouldn't PM either. Was talking to a woman in lind at Target before they opened and when the manager refused her PM items from BB, CC, and TRU she said she just left it all sit. That's so sad. I really expected better of Wal-Mart.

I walked into the electronics department at 9:50am and pricematched the Sandisk 1GB SD card from Staples BF 6 to 10am sale. Much nicer card than the no name brand they were offering for less than one dollar more than that one. Price went from $44.97 to $14.99.

heheheh I got even with WM for not having a decent sale this year. :D I stocked up on the Sandisk 1gb cards for digital cameras. Price matched them for 2.99, wm price 44.85. I got the Sandisk 1gb flash disks 7.99, wm price 44.85. I got Simpsons for 16.00 and Greys for 8.99. I also got several other dvd's pm's. I walked out of there with 1 bag for under 100.00. When I totaled my savings I had saved 175.00!:eyepoppin Serves them right for not having a laptop this year. I really wanted one but didn't feel like driving over a hour one way to bb to sleep on the sidewalk.

I was able to price match the Gilmore Girls at WM for $16, since Target had been out of it that morning. They told me the only things they couldn't price match were the blitz items, but this was part of a 2-day sale. I didn't know that some WM's actually pulled items off the shelves so people couldn't pm them. That stinks!

I wish I'd been able to price match the Sandisk 1gb card. The one at Office Max was cheaper than the no-name one at Walmart, and well..the name was there. But, the highest Sandisk at the Walmart I went too was 512mb(not a pulled item, there wasn' even a place on the hanging things for it)

but, since I did need a couple, I grabbed a few of the no name ones. I gotta have some thing for the Wii.