Best Buy - Western Digital My Book 160GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive

stevenpp2001

This offer may not be as good as the 250GB Mybook drive that BB will make available on BF, but this 160GB Mybook is available RIGHT NOW online for $79.99, a $50 savings from the regular price. Shipping is $6.50 for this item, but its still a nice deal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat01039&type=category&categoryRep=cat01000

Addendum:

I first checked the 250GB drive on the BB website and it was still reg price. Then, I was going to finalize my purchase for the 160GB drive, when I decided-last minute- to check the price of the 250gb drive. The online price was then updated to the BF price of $69.99!

I deleted the 160gb drive and added the 250gb drive to my cart and checked out. Already rec'd the email confirmation.

I then went to check on the 19" samsung monitor--another BF deal--The price listed on the website is now $129, but as of 10:35pm PST, you cannot add the monitor to your cart. The "add cart" button is not there. There is a "coming soon" button, so maybe you'll be lucky enough to purchase this online at avoid the BF crowds. This is cool!

stevenpp2001,

just went to the bb site to look up the 250 hd and it is now $59.99 + ~6.50 s/h

:eyepoppin

Seagate - 250GB Internal Hard Drive ST3250623A-RK. I wonder if it will go down more.....

Duke

That's a great price, too, but I was referring to the External MyBook HD WDG1U2500N.

But BOTH are great deals!

did you order it online ?

I haven't yet. It looks like it is an online only with no pickup. Not sure if I will only because we are saving for the 52" tv at Wm. Talk/consult with the wife in the morning :D

That is an excellent price for the external also. I have a friend who may want one of those....