wow wee Roboreptile, any deals?

aspramn

Hopefully roboreptile is improved over roboraptor, we had that and it was useless. It cannot walk on any surface we tried - low carpet, tile, concrete. It just flails around uselessly, sometimes if it gets some traction it spins around a little and then falls over. I would not buy anything like this without seeing it in action first, Roboraptor was expensive junk of the first order.

They had one set up at Sam's Club the other night. I can't remember how much, but it was under $100.00.

I have heard so many mixed reviews on the roboraptor. Seeing the reptile made us go ahead and buy it. It is being delivered today. I almost think some were made well and some weren't. Because people either loved it or hated it. I will be checking it over today and returning it to CC if it sucks. Thanks for the heads up!

• 3 weeks later...
It wasn't on the one day sale aisle. I almost made it out the door with it, and went to put it back. I am not a deny anything kind of shopper, but we bought the roboraptor for Christmas, and I wanted to do a little more research on the robosapien. It said regular price 49.99 or 59.99. Is it the one that can command the roboraptor and robopet?

the Wow wee is not the Discoery one, the wowee is grey and the Discovery is Green.

I bought the wow wee roboreptile yesterday from amazon it was marked down to $54.99 but it was a one day gold box deal. I also had a $19 credit so I got it for $30 osmething shipped free.