MiniDV help - suggestions ?

AaronOnline

I am hoping for a miniDV camcorder of some sort for my Christmas list but, honestly, have not seen much of anything worth owning for sale.

What I need... some form of camcorder which I can plug into my pc to download the movies, a light on it so night shooting is not a problem, and somewhat cheap.

Any deals out there pretty cheap for this type of item ? I saw one at Best Buy for $129 but it does not have a light and the reviews for it were somewhat less than lackluster.

I would very much love to find one for $200 or less (prefer less) if at all possible.

I am not looking for mindblowing digital video like I would get with a 3 CCD camcorder but something with a light that hooks to my pc so I can edit home movies, send some stupid stuff to YouTube hehehe

Please help !!!!!!!!!

What I need... some form of camcorder which I can plug into my pc to download the movies, a light on it so night shooting is not a problem, and somewhat cheap.

Here's a link to the camcorder deals on BF.

You want a MiniDV camcorder and need a FireWire card ($30) on your computer to be able to download the movies to your computer.

CamcorderInfo.com is a good resource for reviews.