BB or CC 50" Plasma

ZeeMek

I was debating on wether to camp out at BB or CC this BF. I am torn between the Vizio 50" and the Toshiba 50". The Vizio is 200$ cheaper so I was wondering if I could get everyone's opinion on which one to get.

If you put brand names aside, which TV would you buy and why?

I was debating on wether to camp out at BB or CC this BF. I am torn between the Vizio 50" and the Toshiba 50". The Vizio is 200$ cheaper so I was wondering if I could get everyone's opinion on which one to get.

If you put brand names aside, which TV would you buy and why?

After looking at both TVs, the Vizio looks better than the Toshiba. However, the Panasonic at CC for $1999 looks best!

The Panasonic is on the Circuit City ad. But the picture of it is split up between 4 different pages, so it's hard to find.

Toshiba outsources their Plasma production and they've went downhill since then. You definately need to see it before even considering buying it.

Awww Rossman...you can't go from a 50" to a 42". You get 40% more viewing area with a 50"!

He does have a point though. Bring a friend and get 2 42" pannies instead of the 1 50" at CC. You still spend $2k, but get 2 plasmas instead of one. ;)

He does have a point though. Bring a friend and get 2 42" pannies instead of the 1 50" at CC. You still spend $2k, but get 2 plasmas instead of one. ;)

What are you gonna do? Hang them both on the same wall? I for example have a 52" projection and I want a plasma so that I can hang it on the wall. However, I'm not gonna go from a 52 down do a 42". Although the 42" is a tasty price, you have to go for what you want, not just the best deal.

What are you gonna do? Hang them both on the same wall? I for example have a 52" projection and I want a plasma so that I can hang it on the wall. However, I'm not gonna go from a 52 down do a 42". Although the 42" is a tasty price, you have to go for what you want, not just the best deal.

I would if I had NFL sunday ticket from Direct TV. 1 in the living room and 1 in your bedroom would be a good solution.