Gift for 19-year old boyfriend (limit $350)

ok. i have no clue what to get my boyfriend of a little over a year for christmas.

he's very much into electronics and gaming.

as for getting him games, he has or downloads everything he wants to play so that was never an option.

money isnt toooo much of an option but i have no clue where to start.

he's 19 if that helps. thanks!

What electronics does he have that he uses the most? Try looking for add-ons or accessories, or pick him up a new(er) gadget.

I always had a problem with my boyfriend when it came to the holidays and his birthday. He has a tendency to rush out and buy what he wants when he wants it, so now a month or two before the holiday, I tell him that he's not allowed to buy anything that he may want, and it's worked out pretty good so far lol. So if there are any games that are coming out soon, or one that recently came out that he doesn't have yet, you could be able to pick that/those up for him.

What electronics does he have that he uses the most? Try looking for add-ons or accessories, or pick him up a new(er) gadget.

I always had a problem with my boyfriend when it came to the holidays and his birthday. He has a tendency to rush out and buy what he wants when he wants it, so now a month or two before the holiday, I tell him that he's not allowed to buy anything that he may want, and it's worked out pretty good so far lol. So if there are any games that are coming out soon, or one that recently came out that he doesn't have yet, you could be able to pick that/those up for him.

that is my boyfriend's problem too! ARGH it frustrates me! he said he wanted this particular football jersey, so i plotted to get that for him. boom, he runs out and buys it. he wants a lacoste polo shirt. boom, he goes out and buys it.

the one thing i know he won't run out and buy is a watch, but i don't have over 1k to spend on an omega seamaster.

i'd suggest electronics add ons, clothes (if he's a sports nut, jerseys), or else ... something meaningful.

30 gig zune or ipod

dvd recorder

upconverting dvd player if he has a hdtv

xbox360

dvd tv sets like simpsons, tales from the crypt etc....

Original posters of some of his favorite movies

CD's

Nice book collection of his favorite author. Most guys like me like stephen king and clive barker.

Getting his windows tinted

Nice car stereo