Why are YOU going to Best Buy on BF ?

AaronOnline

Figured I would drop this out there to see why everyone is going to Best Buy this year. :smart:

This is for all those who plan on being there at 5am for the doorbuster specials.

I am going hoping for a new TV, miniDV digital camcorder, new computer, more DDR2 RAM, and a graphics card.

A lot of movies DH works in the oilfield so cheap movies are a great present for him. Either the 20 or the 24 Insignia tv to replace my sons tv. Noone thinks this is going ot be a ticketed item do they? Virgin moblie oster for DS. A few of the cheap CD's and POTC for PS2. Maybe the Midland 2 way radio and the Spanish Deluxe 2.0 not for sure yet.

Just the 19" widescreen samsung monitor.

How hard do you think it'll be to get just that monitor? Everybody seems like they're getting a TV, computer, laptop, or other expensive electronics.

I think that it may be a little hard... The 22" monitor is on my shopping list and there are a couple of threads about it. I think that monitors are going to be popular items this year. At those prices, I'm sure that you can understand why!

For me its the $249 laptop , the $69 portable dvd player , $189 desktop ( for my mother -in-law) the $199 22inch monitor - to go along with the x-box 360 we`re geting my son , probably the $129 camcorder and a few dvd`s a memory card for our camera probably some misc .... Mike

I think that it may be a little hard... The 22" monitor is on my shopping list and there are a couple of threads about it. I think that monitors are going to be popular items this year. At those prices, I'm sure that you can understand why!

Just wondering what you guys will be using it for. It cant be plugged into a computer can it? I didnt see the VGA port on it

Line location, line location line location......Ultimate goal is to get the $250 Toshiba, $50 XM Radio, $479 Westinghouse, and $1000 Panasonic Plasma. That's the "everybody got food poisoning and I'm #3 in line" plan. :) The website only guarantees 3(come on :mad: ) of the Samsung radios so my expectations with that are pretty low. Getting all my DVDs price-matched here also (double reward points!!).

$250 Notebook or $190 desktop--buying this for work to give away at the company christmas party

$70 Portable DVD--for a co-worker

$130 Camcorder--for a co-worker

For myself:

32" LCD HDTV--The wife actually had to talk me into this one :D

22" Monitor

Several games and DVDs

This is turning out to be the year that I have the shortest shopping list.

I am SOO going for the HP notebook :2woot:

but Im heading out early tomorrow! I'll let everyone know all about it friday hehe :)

I hope I get the notebook, I hope hope hope :crossfing

and if something happens... say ppl who cut in line... :gdpsycho:

:bump::gdno::gdyelling::gdgirlfight3ol: and alittle of :censored:

lol but hope it all goes well :) :victory:

I am SOO going for the HP notebook :2woot:

but Im heading out early tomorrow! I'll let everyone know all about it friday hehe :)

I hope I get the notebook, I hope hope hope :crossfing

and if something happens... say ppl who cut in line... :gdpsycho:

:bump::gdno::gdyelling::gdgirlfight3ol: and alittle of :censored:

lol but hope it all goes well :) :victory:

HAHAHAHA completely agree!!! LOL....Love the icons!!!! BEWARE FOR ANYONE IN CHICAGO TRYING TO GET IN BETWEEN ME AND MY WESTY!!!!

Be prepared for a battle. Laptops are the most fought over Black Friday item so be sure to come early and bring your mace. Haha

It's times like this where I really do wish I had mase, hah. Seriously. I never could understand how people could get so worked up over BF shopping- but I'm already getting tense as it gets near. :D