Anyone else still not have their gameplan together?

pmward725

no :D still have no plan yet and it all because i still havent decide which thing to buy lol all. i know by no that im totally going to hit it to sears to get the free 10 dollar card and walgreens to get the free mascara i think that the free stuff get me more exited than actually worrying about buying stuff LOL

vivid,

What are you using as your video source? Cable, satellite or OTA antenna?

Look for a 20" LCD TV like this.

You might find these threads interesting:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=56464

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=56186

RossMAN,

Your too funny! :) :)

I have 4 computers that are always on-line. :)

My searches are very thorough! It's a girl thing that keeps changing my game plan!!! hehe

Target has the best price - TruTech TV LCD $177.79 I think. Now I forgot if it was 19" or 20". No matter that is what I am looking for. However I would like 2 of them....that is my dilema. And if I go to circuit city first I know I will miss the deal at Target even though Target opens 1 hr later....

I looked through the target ad (at Target!!!). O.K. I know they are not out yet, but I saw the manager with one and I believe that looks are an asset that should be used! hehe

I explained I just wanted to know about the t.v. on the front cover of the "2-Day" flyer he was holding.

I agree with most. The Black Friday website is great but I still want to see the paper ads on Thursday. Sometimes it helps to see the pictures for items that aren't pictured online. Plus - I think WalMart and BestBuy are posting additional items on their websites on Thursday so I'll check those out before we head out to the in-laws. Then, I'll sit there while they cook and I'll check the ads and make my plan. I plan to print my Black Friday list and take it with me tomorrow to help in the planning. OK - maybe I will help the in-laws a little bit, but there's also the hour car ride each way which I can look and plan. That will be helpful especially since the 1 year old will be strapped in the car seat and I won't be interrupted. Plus - I really don't like to watch my husband's driving so it helps to have something to distract me! :D

Once I determine what stores and items I want to hit, then I prioritize based on what I really want, where the free stuff is, and who opens the earliest or offers incentives like free gift cards to the first 200 at Sears. It's a juggling act but it's fun. I look forward to this day - it's like a sport for me.

I got off work at 10am this morning, so I took that time to make a list of all the necessities for overnight camping in front of a store. All that is left to finish on the list is a printout of my shopping list (I already have a list made out on here) and a copy of the sales ads from the store.

I'm ready to go. :D