*HOT!* Extra 7 Hour Specials NOT in newspaper ad including $249 laptop

Brad

Well, these deals just caused the line to start forming about 4 hours earlier. Who's willing to give up Thanksgiving dinner??

I will be having turkey in line. I am not going to thanksgiving this year. I had 3 turkey legs at the State Fair of Texas this year so I can do with out the turkey.

I will be having turkey in line. I am not going to thanksgiving this year. I had 3 turkey legs at the State Fair of Texas this year so I can do with out the turkey.

HA HA,you sound like me now. I had a turkey leg at the state fair and Told my husband to tell his family I came down with something and wont be making it the annual Thanksgiving dinner this year. He just laughed because he knows how serious I am. I have a new baby, but BB is calling my name now. sheesh, I have my lounger recliner ready to go.

Could we buy both laptops? I am going alone, but I want both HP and Toshiba.

Yes you can buy one laptop each. It says it in the fine print on there site.

Fine Print:

DETAILS Quantities on all items on this page are limited. No rainchecks or substitutions. Not available at BestBuy.com® or by phone. Best Buy's price match policy does not apply to items on this page and is not valid on prior purchases.

Prior to opening, a line of customers will form outside the store. Starting at 4 A.M. with the front of the line, employees will hand out tickets to customers for these limited quantity items. The tickets, limited to 1 ticket per customer per each item, grant the customer the ability to buy the limited-quantity item between 5 A.M. and noon on Friday. Excludes CDs, DVDs and video games. We are unable to guarantee that all customers in line will receive a ticket.

*Offer not valid in combination with the HD Complete Advantage offer. Cannot be combined with other offers, including Gift Card offers.

wow....awesome deals! But now that those have been added, I'm sure BB will be so crowded I won't be able to get anything, and I just don't see myself camping out turkey day and night and then the am before it opens for a laptop

I may just ebay one or just wait til I go on vacation in Florida (less sales tax...BY A LOT) and just get it as a christmas gift. I bet they'll go crazy with the whole pre-christmas sales then, too (23, 24th).

Guest vjwilson27

I am sooo confused now... I was going to go to CC for the $299 (and sign up for vonage which would make it $99) but now I want the toshiba.

My only hope now is that WM will come out with a $199, and I can do all my shopping there. (Plus DH works at a distribution center, so I'd get 10% off that to boot)

This sucks... LOL

All I can say is ... WOW! I think I am finally going to pull the trigger on the Panasonic 42" plasma for $999.

Is anyone going to try to pricematch this puppy at circuit city or sears? I would prefer not to wait in line at BB, but not sure if I want to risk it. Maybe the thing to do is to buy tonight at Sears and then bring in the advert on Friday for the pricematch.

Great deal for the laptop, but I wouldn't buy anything now without Vista pre-installed.

Sheesh! I'm gonna have to get to BB at 7am on Thanksgiving day now!!! My gosh, are people actually going to line up at the crack of dawn and miss out on Thanksgiving? This new deal is terriffic! But at the same time it's doomsday! I just hope WM comes out with a $199 laptop just so SOME people will stay away from BB. Wishful thinking, I know!!

For the person asking about the 19" monitor, I went on BF for a monitor last year and they were not handing out tickets for it. Just walk to the area of the store where they normally are and get one asap.

I had no reason to go to BB but now the 42" Panasonic has my interest. If you buy the TV that morning do you have to take delivery of it right away? I can't fit that thing in my Accord :D

For the person asking about the 19" monitor, I went on BF for a monitor last year and they were not handing out tickets for it. Just walk to the area of the store where they normally are and get one asap.

I had no reason to go to BB but now the 42" Panasonic has my interest. If you buy the TV that morning do you have to take delivery of it right away? I can't fit that thing in my Accord :D

Welcome to the community! Most BB offer delivery or you can rent a truck from Uhaul or Home Depot to bring you TV home. Good Luck!

All I can say is ... WOW! I think I am finally going to pull the trigger on the Panasonic 42" plasma for $999.

Is anyone going to try to pricematch this puppy at circuit city or sears? I would prefer not to wait in line at BB, but not sure if I want to risk it. Maybe the thing to do is to buy tonight at Sears and then bring in the advert on Friday for the pricematch.

Great deal for the laptop, but I wouldn't buy anything now without Vista pre-installed.

As of right now, both laptops come with a free upgrade to Vista when it is released.

I really doubt Sears will price match this and give 10% of the difference. If you get it, consider yourself lucky. I made a call to Sears and they said they would price match if the price is good all day Friday at the competitor on a previous purchase. You may have the upper hand since you have not bought it yet. I have been round and round with them about their price matching policy and I am going to give it another try on this one but doubt I will be successful. The thing I am so upset with right now is when I asked in detail about the price match policy in detail he said if I saw a price within the next 30 days to bring the advertisement in or local web site shopping cart and it would be matched and every time I bring something back to them its like well ...no it can't be with a coupon in the shopping cart....and I sure I will hear the same about this one..well no it can't be a seven hour sale....I would try CC first.

Where do all you people live that you are saying get to Best Buy by like 4pm or 8pm on Thursday? I live in a MD suburb of DC and I just can't see anyone around here standing in line that long for anything. Heck, even at the local Walmart on Thursday afternoon a week ago, there was only a very few people in line for the PS3, when on the news I saw people in other cities waiting in line for days.

Most people around here have a lot of money and if they don't, like to pretend they have a lot of money. I can't imagine people will be lining up that early here. But I think i'll go ask the Best Buy store that's down the street.

It probabaly helps that there are at least 8 Best Buy stores within 20-30 miles of where I live. Best Buy is really oversaturated here in MD.

My dh went to Wal-Mart last year at 4 AM, and there were already 100+ people in line....needless to say, he got nothing!

My MIL did the same for BB, and there were even more people in line there at 4 AM, so here in Florida, I'm sure people will start lining up on Thursday, but I'm not sure whether it would be early AM or early PM.

I really doubt Sears will price match this and give 10% of the difference. If you get it, consider yourself lucky. I made a call to Sears and they said they would price match if the price is good all day Friday at the competitor on a previous purchase. You may have the upper hand since you have not bought it yet. I have been round and round with them about their price matching policy and I am going to give it another try on this one but doubt I will be successful. The thing I am so upset with right now is when I asked in detail about the price match policy in detail he said if I saw a price within the next 30 days to bring the advertisement in or local web site shopping cart and it would be matched and every time I bring something back to them its like well ...no it can't be with a coupon in the shopping cart....and I sure I will hear the same about this one..well no it can't be a seven hour sale....I would try CC first.

Other forums are using the price match technique at Sears, and getting the Panny 42 inch for a little over $1100. To me, it is worth the extra $100 not to stand in the cold for hours.

Anyone else hear about the $200 installation rebate?

Where do all you people live that you are saying get to Best Buy by like 4pm or 8pm on Thursday? I live in a MD suburb of DC and I just can't see anyone around here standing in line that long for anything.

Obviously it varies by city, what's on sale and factors like weather.

The majority of veteran Black Friday shoppers have seen lines of 40+ at 10PM. Since you only get ONE CHANCE per year, you don't want to blow it by just a few hours. If you can get in line around 1-2AM and still get what you want then consider yourself very lucky.

Personally I wouldn't go any later than 9PM just to be safe. Do not underestimate the power of the internet + media exposure + $249 laptops = hundreds of BFshoppers per store.

Please continue "what time should I get in line at BB" discussion in this thread.

BB is going to be CRAZY with these additional sales!

P.S. I have a BB Personal Shopper appt for BF and was told they will Price Match all ad items if the sale is an all day sale. They will not Price Match another stores 7 hour sale (as an example) so basically, doorbusters and early birds. Just FYI for those interested.