**** WALMART.com BLACK FRIDAY AD IS UP - Available to Order 5am ET on BF! ****

Brad

I would love to see the .97 shipping on the toys. I want a bratz doll but wont pay $5 to ship it. .97 would be nice

i clicked on an item levi boys jeans and it said 3.something to ship first item and .97 cents for each additional item! maybe select things that you want and it will give you shipping quotes!

So....EVERYTHING in the Wal-Mart BF ad will be available for online ordering? Not just big ticket items? I'm just shocked that they'll be offering pajamas sets and sweaters online. Am I really understanding this right or will it just be select items?

Thanks!

Yes this is truly wonderful!! Thank you!

Here is an idea, which may or may not work. We just won't know until BF arrives:

Set up a wish list account. Go through this ad that Brad posted a link to in the Original Post. Click 'add to wishlist' on the items that you want to buy online that morning. Then at 5 AM on BF (Black Friday) you should be able to open your wish list and click on each item and add them to your shopping cart instead of the wish list.

If someone tries this out and finds out it works on BF, please post here and let all of us know. Thank you!

I just placed an order at Wal-Mart. FYI, you can only order one of the Sansung cameras. I wanted 3. At least I am guaranteed one....also, do a search for items in the ad that aren't listed in the link. I was able to get a few of the toys on ad. Shipping is 6.50. RV is available now, but I couldn't get any of the other movies.

I just placed an order at Wal-Mart. FYI, you can only order one of the Sansung cameras. I wanted 3. At least I am guaranteed one....also, do a search for items in the ad that aren't listed in the link. I was able to get a few of the toys on ad. Shipping is 6.50. RV is available now, but I couldn't get any of the other movies.

Same thing happened to me -got on last night and got the BF price on the camera, it was the only thing i wanted. I followed the link send email by gottadeal, maybe that's why it worked.

My sister, Daisimae, called me at 4:15 a.m. to wake me up (she was in a CC line...lol). I was on Walmart.com at 5:05 a.m. and was able to order the $49.87 Portable DVD Player for Dad with no problems. I ordered memory cards at BB and then DVD+Rs at RS (free shipping!!!). This was so painless compared to last year's experience at CC. I'm spoiled!!!!:)