Macy's Clearance 75% off + BIGIF

freddie26

Hi - I just wanted to tell everyone I was at Macy's yesterday and they had clearance items for 50 or 75% off and then Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

For example, a $50 pair of jeans for 50% off, then B1G1F it comes to $12.50 a pair. You may get an additional 20% off if you use your Macy's card. I save over $300 on designer clothes.

FYI, the coupons do not work on Tommy items. I just purchased 2 Tommy shirts (one from Junior dept and one from misses) and the coupon (macy's card 20% off) was not eligiable.

I did however get a medium weight Espirt jacket reg. $120 for $40. I was so excited because I have been looking for a brown quilted jacket.

I went to Macy's for the first time on Friday. The prices scared me at first until I started walking around seeing all the clearance stuff. LOL.

I bought hubby a black silk shirt originally $43 for $2.99 and another shirt regularly $65 for $5.74.

I bought my son a Izod polo, regularly $29.50 for $8.

I would have bought my daughter some stuff but she's hard to buy for if she's not with me. I may take her back and let her pick some stuff out this week.