Cheap Games to be played on XBox or XBox 360....

deedee3976

This is my first time posting here..don't really know if i am posting in the right spot or not.But , i heard of a good deal and wanted to let you all know.Today when goig through the sunday paper i found a flyer that said you can get 3 different :eyepoppin types of games for $3.99 each that can be played on XBox or XBox 360.The name of these are :Sneak King , Pocket Bike Racer , & Big Bumpin . They are also listed on Burger King's website.If nothing else would be a good stocking stuffer ..i think .lol

got the pocket racer today for my son for christmas.

BK is also selling Kids Meals for .99 with purchase of a value meal. It was in the sunday paper (at least here in PA) I did not see any signs at the BK but i asked and they said yes they are.

Got Wopper Jr Value Meal, kids meal & xbox game for $9

Hubby came home from work yesterday and said that they were offering 3 xbox games for $3.99 each when you buy a combo. He didn't buy any but we stopped there last night to check out the games.

I'm not sure if my son would like any of them. With the King in the game and some big chicken riding a motorbike, he may look at us like we are crazy. LOL

Has anyone tried any of the games yet?

http://www.bkgamer.com/

I've nevr had any problems buying as many advertised goodies and only 1 combo I did that last year or whenever they had the stars wars watches. I bought the Sneak King today, it looks funny, and I'd like to get the bumper cars one. I bought them for stocking stuffers.

They are all literally minutes of fun and excitement!

:)

I found the games all worth a try, but like someone mentioned above, I found them funny -- which doesn't necessarily mean fun. I definitely appreciate them for what they are and what they cost. A kid might just think that mom and dad found a way to buy the lamest video game ever. :)

Hubby came home from work yesterday and said that they were offering 3 xbox games for $3.99 each when you buy a combo. He didn't buy any but we stopped there last night to check out the games.

I'm not sure if my son would like any of them. With the King in the game and some big chicken riding a motorbike, he may look at us like we are crazy. LOL

Has anyone tried any of the games yet?

I bought my kids Big Bumpin last night (ages 11,9,7,&7) and they LOVE it. Every turn on their game time they have choosen this to play out of 50+ games. They are getting along so well while playing this. Maybe because it is a new game???? Whatever, it's working for me right now!!!!! I'm getting ready to go get the other 2.