Skip-the-lines tip

Guest RealLivePrinces

Guest RealLivePrinces
Most Kohl's stores (including mine) set their ads overnight. Due to the holiday, however, many stores will be setting some of the signs for BF before the store closes on Wednesday. Please note: this is not for all items like doorbusters (digital cameras, etc), jewelry, etc. If you happen to be there Wednesday and a sign with an EB in the corner is already up, we will honor that price at the register.

Most Kohl's stores (including mine) set their ads overnight. Due to the holiday, however, many stores will be setting some of the signs for BF before the store closes on Wednesday. Please note: this is not for all items like doorbusters (digital cameras, etc), jewelry, etc. If you happen to be there Wednesday and a sign with an EB in the corner is already up, we will honor that price at the register.

Will the Bissell Rev Cleanview Deluxe Vac be available on Wednesday at the BF price? But I think its a doorbuster item from 5-11 am @ 99.00 then 117.00 after that. Can you confirm?

Thnaks so much for your input and assistance

Robb in Houston

Guest RealLivePrinces
I can't confirm, because an ad set associate team goes around the store to set each sign. They might get to the vac before the store closes (they start setting the ad 3-4 hours prior), and they might not. lol. Depends on your team. Most ad set teams start in misses.

:yup:

I got all my door buster items this way on Wednesday night!