SOLD OUT! Fuji FinePix A600 6.3-Megapixel Digital Camera - $99.99 @ Best Buy

Brad

Does Fuji make quality cameras?

I really like mine a lot--I have a fuji s3000 something and it takes great pictures even after 2 years. I'm looking at the s9000 for Christmas though. It has a bigger zoom and more MP's :) I also still have a lot of xD cards so I won't have to buy any different cards for it for her.

Does Fuji make quality cameras?

Fuji is awesome. We just returned from BB where they had 24 of these when they opened. 3 hours later they SOLD OUT. These were flying off the shelves.

I bought one and picked up the Fuji 512MB xD media for $24.99 - $10 MIR = $14.99

$99.99 out the door without BF lines and 6 megapixel, is that hot? YES!

I am so angry I can hardly stand it. I am always a day late for deals like this. Will someone make me feel better and tell me surely one will come around very soon?

AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Any tips? Get on-line at 4 am in the morning? I really want to get a good deal on a digital camera ...like this one.

I happened to be up late Saturday night/Sunday morning and started hitting all the ads about 1 am. Most were posted and I was able to place my orders then. BB didn't seem to update till about 2 am (MST).

It's really late to stay up but if you happen to be awake its worth a try.

Yes Fuji is one of the best Cameras out there especially with the new CCD which will capture the photo exactly as your eyes see it even in darkness which is unheard of in digital cameras, if you can find one that has the Natural Light Setting that is the best but otherwise this is a good Buy and I would get if I were you. All my cameras are Fuji and I always get clear and crisp photos with good color saturation.

I got great news. I've been runnin around this morning trying to price match with "WAL-MART" "TARGET" But they said it wasn't an Ad and they didnt do online price match. So i stopped by Office Max and search around. Apparently they have 1 class higher then the a600 it was a fuji a700 7.3 megapixel. $99.99 instant savings. I got one for myself. :eyepoppin Let me know if anyone else got one.

I got great news. I've been runnin around this morning trying to price match with "WAL-MART" "TARGET" But they said it wasn't an Ad and they didnt do online price match. So i stopped by Office Max and search around. Apparently they have 1 class higher then the a600 it was a fuji a700 7.3 megapixel. $99.99 instant savings. I got one for myself. :eyepoppin Let me know if anyone else got one.

My Wal-Mart did price match for the 99.99. I've been looking for a digital camera for a while and this looks like a great one.

My backordered camera has now been cancelled!!! The email they sent said they could not get any more from Fuji. I wish I would have gone and got it price matched if I knew they were going to do this!!

They shipped the memory card I bought for the camera...GREAT!!!!!:mad: