Anyone have Disney movies on sale on BF?

MisterBill

My daughter (who is older than one would expect given this request) wants some of the old Disney movies on DVD (Pocahontas, Aladdin, etc -- the ones that are currently available, not the ones that are "in the vault"). I know in the past I've seen Disney movies on sale on BF, but all I see this time is Little Mermaid at CC. Does anyone have these on sale?

Also has anyone seen the recent release of Princess Bride on sale for BF?

And before anyone suggests Deep Discount DVD, I already checked and they're not particularly cheap, even with the current 20% off.

Thanks...

Just a hint, why not join the disney movie club www.disneymovieclub.com They have more than just kiddie movies and I know the princess diaries have been offered at a savings if you get the 1&2 together. I think the initial deal is is 6 or 7 movies and you pay maybe 1.95 shipping for ALL the movies. You then have to buy 4 movies in 2 years. It is a very good deal, and I just got alot of adult movies for my husband, dad, brother for Christmas and they were running a deal for members buy 1 get the rest at 50% off.

:holiday02

Disney Movies go back in the "vault" after a certain time. Only one major animated movie is out for release at any given time like Cinderella, Little Mermaid and Alladin. I'm a Disney Movie Club member and they don't even have them (the major animated ones) available.

Your best bet is Ebay. You will most likely have to pay a premium for them, not a discount -- sorry. :)