Anyone going to Best Buy in Clarksville, IN?

ElizaBrandt06

You are waaaaaayyyyy further south from me. So I don't think I will be down there. I've passed thru there a few times coming from vacationing in Fla and Tenn. Don't think I've heard of anyone on this site living in that area. Have fun getting all the bargains with little competition. :D

I cannot believe there is someone from my area. Yes, I will be at BB in Clarksville. I wanted to get the desktop deal for my Mom but doubtful unless I can find someone who will be in line and can get me a ticket. I will be there early but probably not as early as some on here talk about. So what are you going for?

I cannot believe there is someone from my area. Yes, I will be at BB in Clarksville. I wanted to get the desktop deal for my Mom but doubtful unless I can find someone who will be in line and can get me a ticket. I will be there early but probably not as early as some on here talk about. So what are you going for?

If it's not that far from where you live, I would take a drive past there just before you go to bed that night to see if anyone is standing out waiting. In Clarksville, I'm doubting the lines will be as hectic as they are around other areas. Don't quote me on that though.

Isn't Clarksville sort of country type area? I've only passed thru it, never stopped to look around. Wishing you luck to get your mom a pc!

If it's not that far from where you live, I would take a drive past there just before you go to bed that night to see if anyone is standing out waiting. In Clarksville, I'm doubting the lines will be as hectic as they are around other areas. Don't quote me on that though.

Isn't Clarksville sort of country type area? I've only passed thru it, never stopped to look around. Wishing you luck to get your mom a pc!

We are not really in the country! I believe last year there was a huge line at that BB. It was the first year it was open for BF and I was told there were hundreds of people in line with 5am came. Hopefully for you that won't be the case this year. I'll drive by around 11pm Thanksgiving and wave :)

We are not really in the country! I believe last year there was a huge line at that BB. It was the first year it was open for BF and I was told there were hundreds of people in line with 5am came. Hopefully for you that won't be the case this year. I'll drive by around 11pm Thanksgiving and wave :)

Yup, there were hundreds of people! I will be going but there is nothing I am dying for so I won't be in the midnight line! :)

Wooooo Yay for Southern Indiana shoppers!

Husband and I will be going for the emachine for $189, the 100 pack of DVDrs, a dvd burner and a mp3 player. We're going to get there are 7 thanksgiving night. Hope I see you locals there!

Clarksville is kind of country if you're from a big city I suppose.