Holiday party door prizes?

Not sure if this is the right section for this or not but I desperately need help sorting out what to try and hunt for. I have a budget of 3k but I'm trying to get the most possible to try and make sure everyone gets something. However I do need three big ones. Anyone have any ideas suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

restaurant GCs are great too.

Im just thinking on the prizes at my old companies Christmas part:

some big some small: TV (27"), Stereo System, Shop Vac, Vacuum, Restaurant GCs, Gift sets- travel mug sets, candle sets, chocolate fondue set, etc), Karoke Machine, and many more. Good luck. Im sure whatever you get will be great

Well lol I ended up with my grand prize yesterday. After haggling with the GM from my local BB I wound up getting what I think is a better deal in the end. It's a 50" Samsung DLP for $1k out the door. Now I'm just on to buy the remaining smaller prizes. Thanks everyone for your help so far it's actually making my life a little less stress full believe it or not.

My husband's company always does gift cards/certificates. They did Target, Best Buy, a local department store that got bought by Macy's and the local mall. The big prize is a $500 one, then 2-3 $150-$250 ones. I actually won one last year...$20 to Best Buy. I wanted anything but that one because is BB is 45 minutes away from where we live! But very close to where he works.

I wish they would have actual prizes so you could enjoy something right away!

• 2 weeks later...

Check w/ other employees to see if their spouses work at any stores locally to see if you can get discounts on store items or restaruants.

See if company or VP has season tickets to football game (if there is a team in your area) and donate to the party.

Also just talk to the store managers of some stores to see what deals they can give you if you state that the item came from them when you give the prize. All stores like free advertisment.

My husband sells housewares (anything for the kitchen) and at Christmastime everybody comes to him for door prizes and gifts for things like bowling leagues. his most popular are wine carafs, vases, espresso makers (he sells Breville brand which are amazing), toasters, fondue sets, etc... People just love them!