SOLD OUT Mickey Mouse 10" Trike $7 Amazon.com!

daz

How did you know they were $7? Thanks in advance!!

I was going to look for a motherboard, the main page came up with last viewed items, so I clicked to see if it was any cheaper (my MIL is a HUGE mickey mouse collector, 1500+ unique items) so I could get it for her.

What is strange is that my order says it was sold by Amazon. I currently have a trial membership to Amazon Prime, so I got free 2-day shipping. My order says that the delivery estimate is November 22. When you go into the link now, it says it is being sold by Happymothers and is not eligible for Amazon Prime. Talk about timing! I have to thank the OP again!

did you have amazon prime? just curious... i got talked into doing it over this deal.

I signed up for the free trial of Amazon Prime, and I love it! But I don't want to spend the money to keep it. All you need to do is go into my account, the go down to the section that says "Subscriptions Management". Choose "Manage You Amazon Prime Membership". Log in and there will see a message that your membership is set to upgrade automatically. You can change it not to upgrade automatically when your trial period is over. Mine is good until December 18th. It has been wonderful because I have getting everything I order delivered usually two or three business days after I order them! Even orders under $25 are free. But after Christmas, I don't think I'd use it much so I'm not going to pay for it after the free trial.

Where do you sign up for the trail period, I don't seem to have that option.

I was invited to try it during check out when I was buying something. I don't know if they base the invitations on how many purchases you have made with them, because I do buy a lot from them (not as much for the rest of the year as I do this time of year, though). I got a free three month trial back in September when I was buying an MP3 player for my daughter.

i got mine last week as a free trial.. it will expire right before christmas.. I figure that this is the only time of year I really buy from them, there's no need to buy the full thing. But it came in REALLY handy with these trikes. Everything else I wanted to use it for wasn't eligible for prime. Anything that is, I've found, is also eligible for free super saver.

I don't know what they do. About a week ago, someone had listed on this forum about some slippers that were priced around $5 that were originally $29.99. I don't know if it was a mistake or what, but all of the sudden the price was back up to $29.99. I had luckily ordered two pairs before the price went up, and I did get them at the low price. I took a chance on the trikes - I ordered them for all my little nephews! Thanks for the great post!

Remember the Intn'l Silver wall hanging from Sept for $5? I'm backordered.... again. It "was" Oct ship, then Nov and now JAN! :eyepoppin I haven't been charged yet but I also haven't seen the item either..........

I just got the first shipped notice...

Order 4 trikes and Ice Age the meltdown.

Why do they ship everything separate? I got free shipping so I don't care, but wouldn't it be cheaper for them if they shipped all together? Est. arrival date 22 Nov.

Thought I only ordered 3, so the above posters I'll let you know shortly if I have an extra one (depending on if the wife wants to do anything with it).

I just got the first shipped notice...

Order 4 trikes and Ice Age the meltdown.

Why do they ship everything separate? I got free shipping so I don't care, but wouldn't it be cheaper for them if they shipped all together? Est. arrival date 22 Nov.

Thought I only ordered 3, so the above posters I'll let you know shortly if I have an extra one (depending on if the wife wants to do anything with it).

I think that the size of the box for the trikes might be why they ship them separate. You would think they would do the "Box 1 of 3", Box 2 of 3", etc. thing instead of sending separate shipment confirmations, though. Your movie might have come from another warehouse or something.

Wow... I ordered 4, and 2 shipped saturday via UPS. One at 5:27 pm and one at 6:22... the one that was at 6:22 will be here in an hour or so, and one at 5:27 is still at amazon waiting to be picked up. The other 2 weren't scheduled for delivery until dec 7th, but to my surprise, they shipped DHL Next day today!