National Weather Service Thanksgiving/Black Friday Forecast Issued

bigjimslade

Can't complain, downright balmby here in 56529. Definately jeans and a longsleeve t-shirt weather.

Thursday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 41.

Karma smacking me up side the head for rubbing it in that I was wearing jeans, tshirt and flip flops in the "What are you wearing on BF?" thread.

...UNSEASONABLY COLD AIR TO AFFECT SOUTH FLORIDA THROUGH

THANKSGIVING...

Still gonna wear jeans and a tshirt. Just might have to rethink the flip flops. LOL

hmm.. The news guys said this morning that Friday it would be warming up. I may have to find my winter clothes now. Living in SFL is good in the winter:)

Thanksgiving Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 32.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

:eyepoppin

I love Thanksgiving, BF, Christmas, etc. I really, really LOVE it, but I HATE WINTER!!:gdchatter::gdfrozen:

Well, it's not blue skies, but at least snow is not an option....

Thursday Night: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday: A chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE:

Thursday Night: A chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

WEATHER CHANNEL:

Rain starting at midnight of Thanksgiving Day and slows down to a 30% chance at 11pm Thanksgiving Night. Low of 38 degrees.

Looks like I'll be able to get out there a little after 12am on BF and stay dry. Not bad.