What toys will sell out the quickest?

Melissa

Does anyone know the main differences between the GBA and the game boy micro? Will GBA games work with game boy micro? Does this figure to be a hot seller on BF??

yes the gba games work on the micro. the micro is supposed to be like the original nes controller. the main difference is that the micro is smaller and i think the screen is smaller but not sure.. personally i think that the ds lite is going to be a hot seller compared to the micro.

I think the bratz dolls and cabbage patch kids will be flying off the shelves. I know I would like to get two of the bratz dolls my dds would love them. Personally I don't think the bratz dolls are any worse then Barbie--but I know some families don't let their girls play with them. just my opinion

Amy

Was at Walmart tonight and they already had the Trivial Pursuit 80's Edition marked 19.97, but when I got the check out it rang up $8.96.:eyepoppin :eyepoppin The only barcode on the packaging was the Rubix Cube it comes with. Mind you I live in South Carolina - Columbia, so anyone interested in this game go to Harbison Blvd Walmart its only 8.96 :D

Our's usually has enough toy's for us to get what we are after. We are usually there about 10 minutes after opening (just long enough to not get trampled). The only toy on my list this year from there is the Doodle Monster. Then a PSP and MIL(that I don't even like) called tonight and asked if I could get her a portable DVD player on sale??? We'll see about that one.