Barbie Grand Piano 36.34 at TRU online, 69.99 in store

lalam

Thanks for the tip. I didn't think it was a price mistake. I just thought it was a good deal. I've received confirmation (although I know they've been known to cancel that too). I'll keep my fingers crossed. Just wanted to pass it along in case anyone else was looking for one.

My 3 year old daughter is asking Santa for a piano. I came across this cute one at my local TRU on clearance for 69.99. I checked the website last night and it is listed for 19.99, plus 16.36 shipping, making it 36.34. Thought some of you might be interested.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2264920

Thank you! My 4 year old loves to play on our piano. It would be great for her to play in her own room and hopefully a lot quieter. :) I'm hoping it comes!

Yeah, we all received confimation too.. so did the people on all of the other boards that ordered other clearance items. Don't get your hopes up!! And, they quote estimated shipping. There are rumors going around that your card gets charged much more, and of course, this is authorized because you checked out when it listed automated shipping.

I don't want to be cynical, just wanted to give you a heads up!

I went to our local TRU today and got one for 19.99. I also got a tool toy tahst was 10.00. My total was 31.xx I used the 5 off of 25 coupon and a 10 off card i got from spending over 75 the other day. I ended up paying 16.xx for both the piano and the tool toy.

• 2 weeks later...