Wal-Mart's Ad recieved in the mail today!

dpickle0821

:D i looked at the add very sneakingly before i clocked out today and they were not in there also alot of toys are the same prices that we got them right now so not sure about how everyone will save much but i saw alot of people with items in the BF add putting them on layaway so its out. no i was telling my co mngr that i didnt see the dolls in the list i found online or the add and she said it might be a one time thing also some people on this site said walmart stated they might have one time deals like for instance the bratz dolls. my store has in i balieve 100! and yes i was told they are 20 bucks i didnt get to scan the tag before they wrapped them up. i work in the back so i see good stuff ;)

Got my add today, the Bratz dolls are in there for $20.00. Yeah! I hope I can get one or two for my daughter! They have a lot of great things in the add!:)

I got my ad in the mail today. The prices are a bit higher than the scanned ad - a few dollars here and there, nothing major. I'm guessing that will be the case around the country depending on where you live.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the BBuy ad isn't much different in price when I finally see that. I want that Toshiba plasma!

Question though - do you think they'll have any TMX Elmos at Wal-Mart?

Not getting the Walmart ad is one of my biggest complaints. I know my MIL got her's yesterday-- she lives 1.5 miles up the road from me. I have to call my mom and sister, they always get them in the mail too.

Funny thing is I'm only about 10 miles to a Walmart, and we get no ad's. My mom and sister are 20-25 miles and they get an ad. Makes no sense.

I received it today. I thought the ad was ok. The one think I want is the Bissell 3in 1 Stick Vac for only $12.77. I just hope the Wal-mart near me isn't that crowed. That would be a joke. However, there are three Wal-marts within 3 miles of each other. I have seen Wal-mart on Black Friday and it looks as if they are giving their stuff for free.

Good Luck to everyone......:)

Happy Holidays!:holiday08