Victorias Secret

Manduh203

Is this a black friday deal????? I have a couple of coupons with free panties involved, and a percentage off...this could be a good deal!

Yeah mine opens at 6 am.. and it's just till they run out.. they did it last year and they had a ton of bags so if you are there by noon you should be fine

I'm excited, I want to pick up some boy leg briefs and a couple of bras for DD16. Do they run specials on merch as well? I'm glad someone mentioned the coupon for free painties, I will have to sneak DD's seventeen magazine and steal the coupon that is in there!!

Does anyone know what is in the Victorias Secret "tote" that they will give away BF? You have to purchase $50 worth of merchandise to get the tote which is supposedly valued at $85, but I want to know what is in the tote...anyone have any ideas?

Anyone know what Bath and Body works is offering?

I am not sure if the "Supermodel Tote" online and in the store will be the same..but the one online will have:

FREE SUPERMODEL TOTE WITH ANY $50 PURCHASE

Place any order online for $50 or more. Then, enter offer code TOTE at checkout and the free Supermodel Tote will be added to your order upon order completion. Includes .25 oz. dream angels heavenly Eau de Parfum, 2 oz. dream angels heavenly Angel Touch Lotion, .48 oz. Sweet Talk Shimmering Lip Gloss in Strawberry Shimmer and 3.4 oz. Body by Victoria® Seriously Smooth Hand and Cuticle Cream. One per client while supplies last. Not applicable on clearance merchandise or previous purchases. Gift Cards, Egift Cards, gift wrap services, shipping or taxes are not applicable toward the $50 minimum purchase. Orders including the Supermodel Tote can only be shipped standard delivery to destinations within the continental U.S. and Canada . Offer valid through November 25, 2005. Imported polyester and PVC. Bag dimensions: 18"x 13" x 5". A $75 value.

Also- there is a BBW discussion under "other stores" on the Store Specific Board.

Anyone know what Bath and Body works is offering?

Just got an e-mail:

Free Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Eau de Toilette ($18.50 value) with any purchase $30 and over

Friday doorbuster (in stores until noon and online all day):

$5 wallflowers (excludes night-light wallflowers)

While supplies last:

$25 mp3 player - Preloaded with 2 hours of relaxing music, this 256mb mp3 player can be reloaded with up to 50 of your own songs