Holiday Taste of Sam's Club Nov. 17-19 10 am - 6 pm Only Each Day

ccarson1972

Visit your local Sam's Club to sample a delectable array of holiday classics and new favorites and to create your own unforgettable holiday spread with the ideas and supplies you are sure to find.

You'll enjoy prime rib, quiche, topped cheesecakes and so much more*. No matter what items you choose to add to your menu, it will be sure to please the family, friends and associates on your guest list.

While you're at the Club, be sure to check out new seasonal merchandise and get a head start on all your Christmas and other holiday purchases.

copy and paste

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=6563&iid=11-09-06_HomePage|TOS06|Top|BannerLarge

View the Holiday Taste of Sam's Club menu. Put the mouse in the bottom right hand corner and when a square with arrows coming out of the corners pops up click on it to view the menu bigger.

http://graphics.samsclub.com/images/tos06-eventmenu.jpg

Here is also a link for a free shopping pass(has a 10% surcharge)

http://graphics.samsclub.com/images/tos06-pass.gif

I went at lunch today expecting a ton of stuff. There was hardly anything. No meat and the only dessert was brownie bites. At the food court area they had old pizza sitting on a tray for people to pick off it. Blech. Really dissapointing!

I imagine the weekend will be better.

We went at 4pm and there was actaully less food samples than there is on a regular Saturday. Very disappointed. I hate buying anything in bulk (especially for a party) if I can't try it first.

Definitly not worth the time.

Only good deal was bags of tiger shrimp (uncooked but peeled) 1.5lbs 21-25 ct size for $6.41 bag. That was good deal and was flying outta the freezer case. I bought four.

Our was awful. There were about 8 things to try, and they ran out of those. The only cool thing was that they had a wine tasting set up with the winemaker there autographing bottles. I had never seen them do that before. I don't know much about wine, and whenever I buy it, it's awful, but we were able to sample several kinds and buy a few bottles I really liked.

We used a guest pass, we have had memberships before and never went. I was appalled at how the casheir and CSM looked at me when i used it. It's 40 miles away, and if I'm up there shopping, I don't have time for groceries. We only get a few things in there and someone will always pick them up for me. They acted like we were diseased because we used the guest pass.

Oh well.. it was just a couple of employees, I just laughed at them when they asked if we wanted to upgrade. My business acct I held for the past 10 years must have meant nothing. (especially since I think I used it 3 times TOTAL!)

Hardly anything at mine when I visited on Sunday. Some organic apple pieces, pieces of bagels with cream cheese - all the other merchandiser tables were either closed or they were cooking very little at a time and waiting until the samples ran out before they started cooking or cutting up more. I guess they were supposed to stretchhhhhhhhhh out product use for the day. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain; it was free and I shouldn't criticize on a freebie.