Where has everybody gone?

samcasey

i am here just trying to wrap the stuff I got and catch my breath from the weekend. I literally was so exhausted from the weekend that I caught a cold so theres my feel sorry for me everyone. No actually I did really well, I am completely done and now I can enjoy the season, cept for baking but that's fun with the girls.

I'm finished shopping except for some stocking stuffers and my husband--I've decided that he shouldn't get anything for Christmas since he went nuts this past summer and bought 2 HD Tv's (One is now mine) and a surround sound system and a new monitor and a new graphics card. To be honest, I can't think of anything else he needs or wants!! I still have cards to address, but I have the cards and my list from last year.

All I have to do is stocking stuffers. I have already bought, wrapped and tagged everything! Im still waiting on my children's pics to come back from Sears to send out my christmas cards (coming back on 12/6). Oh, the dog got something too!! LOL. Can't ever forget her

Well I'm around still..sorta. I'm with genoandkiddo, meaning I caught a nasty cold. In fact I went out on BF sick. Probably shouldn't of done that but, hey I didn't wanna stay home in a nice warm bed and get better. :giggle: I'll be fighting this one for a long time. Will be here back and forth from time to time. Like to read posts and see what everyone is up to. And every now and then post back. But I'm here.

All of you are getting the wrapping done? Ha.. I haven't even started with that yet. Guess I probably should get on it. But I will wait for a bit longer. The kids have no idea to look the the coolers we have in the basement.

:rolleyes: Least I hope they don't!