What time to get in line?

jenam

They open at 6 around here, I assume the same by you, Last year I got there about 5:30. Funny thing, Super Targets have two sets of doors. Everyone was waiting by the door to electronics....I went to the other doors where there was maybe 20 people.....we got to electronics faster because we didnt have to wait for everyone to push through the doors! hehe!

Oh and :2welcome:

They open at 6 around here, I assume the same by you, Last year I got there about 5:30. Funny thing, Super Targets have two sets of doors. Everyone was waiting by the door to electronics....I went to the other doors where there was maybe 20 people.....we got to electronics faster because we didnt have to wait for everyone to push through the doors! hehe!

Oh and :2welcome:

My Target is like that too. I was wondering which door to stand by. Maybe they'll have a sign?

My friend and I are starting out at Target this year. The past 2 years we went to WalMart...there isn't much in the WalMart Ad we want but loads in Target. So we will start at Target this year.

According to www.target.com their stores open at 6am on Black Friday. And with a WalMart next door to the Target we are going to...we will line up early. Because people from WalMart will come over after their done. So we are planning on being there early.

Hoping I will be in and out of WalMart in time to be in line at Target by 5:45am.

The last time I went to Target first I got there maybe 20 minutes before opening and I was maybe number 70 in line. I am hoping for a different outcome this year since we have a few new stores in town.

Our Target opens at 6AM that morning.