Walmart New black friday ad

babygirl2310

My sister said that she does not think that the black friday ad that walmart has out right now is the final one. She said that they're going to come out with another one...(supposedly the real one!) just a few days before black friday to throw the competition. What do you guys think?:g_shrug:

I guess I am just naive, but do they really do things like that ? Leak a false ad and then have a new one at the last minute? These have to be printed ahead of time, right?

I'm pretty sure walmart has something up their sleeve. You have to remember black friday is one the most competitive shopping days for retailers.

I guess I am just naive, but do they really do things like that ? Leak a false ad and then have a new one at the last minute? These have to be printed ahead of time, right?

I don't think the current ad is false, it's just not all of it imo. I think there are some things Wal-Mart isn't letting go of until a day or two before thanksgiving. I can't imagine BB and CC having computer deals and WM doesn't? Nah- something's up.

Of course that could be my wishful thinking.

I don't think the current ad is false, it's just not all of it imo. I think there are some things Wal-Mart isn't letting go of until a day or two before thanksgiving. I can't imagine BB and CC having computer deals and WM doesn't? Nah- something's up.

I absolutely agree with that, you know walmart has to have big computer deal coming up on bf. They'll probably even try to blow BB and CC out the water.

last year they had the two sided flyer that pretty much beat or price matched the competitors items...so maybe the same thing this year...but bigger (or it could be in store thing...but i would think they would advertise the deals to get people in the door)...they are probably using this site to determine what to add...since all the major retailers have been leaked...everyone can compare and figure what final price they will charge.

My sister said that she does not think that the black friday ad that walmart has out right now is the final one. She said that they're going to come out with another one...(supposedly the real one!) just a few days before black friday to throw the competition. What do you guys think?:g_shrug:[/quote

:D I have heard several more rumors about this. After seeing their first ad I wasn't really impressed, but now, they are going to be my first stop. I just know they are going to have a killer deal on computers and I can't wait!!!!

Okay, if your right.. and WM is listening.. I want a Laptop for $199, hell, $149.

And come Nintendo ds's at rock bottom prices. (cuz i need 2) A digital camera.. You see where I"m going.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!! I cant wait. :lolrun::gdnum1::imu2::2tapdance:2elephant:bunny:

I need 2 DS's too.....hope somebody has em cheap if not Im gonna get the $199 bundles at walmart.

Most of the prices on the current ad are the same or more than the regular prices. I noticed that from the beginning. I think that Walmart would be totally crazy to go with the current prices shown in the BF ad.:teacher:

Okay, if your right.. and WM is listening.. I want a Laptop for $199, hell, $149.

And come Nintendo ds's at rock bottom prices. (cuz i need 2) A digital camera.. You see where I"m going.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!! I cant wait. :lolrun::gdnum1::imu2::2tapdance:2elephant:bunny:

I am with you can I pleeeeaaazzzze get a ds lite for rock bottom price b4 I have to lock my 12 yo ds up.

I was in Walmart last nite searching the toy deptartment for some geo trax. A manager asked if she could help me when I told her what I was looking for, she said that they didn't have any but may have for the after Thanksgiving blitz. Was all I could to to say "well its not in your flyer". But if they are going to put out another who knows.

last year they had the two sided flyer that pretty much beat or price matched the competitors items...so maybe the same thing this year...but bigger (or it could be in store thing...but i would think they would advertise the deals to get people in the door)...they are probably using this site to determine what to add...since all the major retailers have been leaked...everyone can compare and figure what final price they will charge.

I heard tonight that there is a flyer that was printed already when the other ads were printed but those 2 page flyers were shipped back to benton by walmart loss prevention staff they were in boxs inside they were wrapped in thick black bags they are soposialy going to be deliverd to the stores and to be locked in the store safe till wed and not given out till thanksgiving day in the stores at are 24 hours and the other stores when you come into the store on bf i wish here in n.j we had those stores (24). this came from a store detective he said that his boss has to go out there on friday for a last min. meeting and to bring back the flyers for the store SO I'M HOPEING THIS IS TRUE :cheesy: :cheesy: :eyepoppin:yup::D :D