Guess what I saw in the store the other day?

CrayZMama80

I was out shopping with hubby and was wandering around walmart last week. We went into electronics to find a xbox contoller for our son. (dog chewed the cord on other one) Anyway, I was shocked. 2 ladies were walking around telling people don't buy this or that. They will have it on sale on BF. She had the ad printed out in black and white. :eek:

That was a first for me to see anytime before BF. These were 2 cute older women. Wonder if they got it from GD? :g_think:

Just thought I'd share that with ya's!

I was doing a pm on a ps2 game there about a week ago and there was another woman buying the same game for her kids. She said they had been working together to save up enough money to buy it....it was just under $50.00. I didn't even think about it and said hey you can use my ad to price match it for 27.99....She was so shocked. And it made me feel great!!! She said her kids would be so happy to find out that they were going to be getting change back after they had worked so hard to save up 50 bucks between the three of them.

I was doing a pm on a ps2 game there about a week ago and there was another woman buying the same game for her kids. She said they had been working together to save up enough money to buy it....it was just under $50.00. I didn't even think about it and said hey you can use my ad to price match it for 27.99....She was so shocked. And it made me feel great!!! She said her kids would be so happy to find out that they were going to be getting change back after they had worked so hard to save up 50 bucks between the three of them.

That's cool. Wish other people would do stuff like that. People are so selfish nowadays.

Aww, that was so sweet of you. You just made there day!

Way to go. I truely believe in paying it forward... Very Cool

awwww Good job!

:gdbouquet1:

Confucious say: Total Karma payback coming your way!

That was awesome!

Very nice of you to do. :)

IF I could give ya a "high five" I would lol:yup: I was in TRU the other day and the lady in front of me was counting out change to pay for a Cars race track, I gave her one of my $5 off coupons. I thought she was gonna cry. :( Then since I took so long to add match I gave the lady behind me a coupon as well. :o I left TRU feeling pretty darn good. I LOVE Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm not up with the latest terms. What is TRU?

IF I could give ya a "high five" I would lol:yup: I was in TRU the other day and the lady in front of me was counting out change to pay for a Cars race track, I gave her one of my $5 off coupons. I thought she was gonna cry. :( Then since I took so long to add match I gave the lady behind me a coupon as well. :o I left TRU feeling pretty darn good. I LOVE Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome everybody!! Coming from a average income and a mother of 6 that really meant ALOT to those folks you helped, I would have started crying myself just from people actually being nice and thinking of others.

I was at Food Lion not to long ago and woman behind me as I was getting my cart and bags together was telling the cashier she didnt have her savings card I said here you can scan mine I thought that lil lady was gonna break down right there, feels good to do nice things no matter how small they are.

A few days later I won $500 on a $1 lotto ticket!!!!!!!!! hows that for Karma!!! LOL

WOW way to go I won $50 on a $2 ticket last week that was a HUGE deal to me LOL My lucky Father In Law hit $500 2x in 1 week......Lucky Dog!:rolleyes: