For Fri/Sat sales, are they usually online too?

msufroggy

The items I want are not doorbusters (so now I can hit another store in the AM), and they are deals that are for both Fri and Sat. So for these sales, are the same prices usually found online?

If so, does best buy allow me to purchase online, then pick up in the nearest store?? (i know circuit city does this).

I am interested in the samsung 19" widescreen monitor, but I hope they don't run out right away...what do you think are the chances for that happening?? :confused: Maybe I should be there...at least I don't have to worry about getting a ticket for anything.

Thanks in advance for any info :)

is the 22 inch monitor 2 day sale item? the scan isnt clear for me to read. I REALLY needthis. I have an OLD 19 inch CRT that is goingto die soon. Its making noises thatsay buy a new one. I cant go smaller as I am nearly blind so I was hoping the 22 inch would be on line

Does this mean some items will be available online? Like a few of the video games? I would rather shop online and pay shipping and tax if I could get one of the video games listed in the ad.

I dont know if this is what you are looking for but BB has a new gamming site that they had on there ad a few weeks ago. Here is the link.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat103700050023&type=category

So if i were to buy something online and choose the store pick up option, i would be guaranteed one of the items?

I dont remember any of the BF items being an option for in store pick up especially the doorbusters and its so hard to tell because they'll have the item showing it's "in stock" but another people probably has it but haven't checked out yet. They'll somehow compensate you though.