Evenflo Triumph at Kmart

smjrm

I hope this isn't a repeat - I've been out of town but didn't see it posted yet.

I found the Evenflo Triumph 5 Comfort Touch Convertible Car Seat on clearance at Kmart today. Regular price is $129 and I got it for only $24!!

One store didn't have any left on the floor but the associate checked the back and found one, the other had one on the floor. Both stores near me only had one left each.

http://www.kmart.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=167825&N=0&Nty=1&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Ntt=evenflo%20triumph&from=search

That's a great deal! I just went to our store and that one was still $129 but I picked up 2 Cosco Surveyor seats, retail $79, marked for $64 on clearance, scanned for $16 :eyepoppin ! I was floored! These were really nice seats, they look so comfy and safe.

Also, in Electronics was a table full on PS2, Nintendo, and XBox games with clearance stickers. They were all marked anywhere from $6 to $28 but several of them scanned for $2 and $3! I walked out of there with over $500 worth of games and car seats for $58!

I hope this isn't a repeat - I've been out of town but didn't see it posted yet.

I found the Evenflo Triumph 5 Comfort Touch Convertible Car Seat on clearance at Kmart today. Regular price is $129 and I got it for only $24!!

One store didn't have any left on the floor but the associate checked the back and found one, the other had one on the floor. Both stores near me only had one left each.

http://www.kmart.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=167825&N=0&Nty=1&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Ntt=evenflo%20triumph&from=search

Thanks so much for this information went tonight to my local K-MART and they had two in stock, just sitting over by themselves. They were marked $77.00 but when scanned they came up to $24.00. :gdnum1: ::does thank you dance:: I really need this deal. Also found a wooden high chair marked down to $40.00 and scanned it was $20.00. They also had toys on clearance and some of them rang up way cheaper than the marked down price. If you live in Columbia, South Carolina and are looking for this car seat, the K-mart on Saint Andrews had one left as of 9:00 Saturday night.

:gdthankyou: