Super Walmarts: What time to do you get there to wait on BF?

pmward725

I got there at 3 am last year and had plenty of time to gather price matching items, scope out the pallets, and make friends with people at other pallets. Then I stood firm by my Cabbage Patch, grabbed two, grabbed a nearby Noah's Ark, passed one Cabbage Patch to a lady who had snagged me a light saber, ran to electronics crawled under people and grabbed a portable DVD player and case and flew to the checkout. I was the first one there and was out of Walmart in 8 minutes. IT WAS A BLAST!!!

Babs

Last year i got to Walmart shortly after 4am. There was already a bunch of people thruought the store. I looked around to find the pallet with the CBD & made sure I was at the front. I stood & waited while chatting with my hubby & some other girl who was waiting for a few things.

Thank god I dont have to do that this year. :D

I might be in the wrong forum but you guys are talking about waiting next the pallet for your stuff. How do you know which pallet is what? I have heard they are wrapped in black plastic. I have never done WM BF before and I am just wondering. I also do target but this year who knows.

we usually getthere at 4:00 am. and our pallets are wrapped in black plastic and they will not tell you what is in therm or where things are so you have to guess what you are standing by its kind of frustrating. so we just kind of spread out in the store so we have people all over to try to get what we all need.

I went last year around 12:30am. All toys, clothing, and appliances on sale on pallets. You were allowed to take any items and put them in your cart but you couldn't checkout till 6am when the prices were in the registers. To bide my time, I went around Walmart and gathered the items I was price matching. Once that was done, I went to the grocery section and got a few things. LOL.

I went last year around 12:30am. All toys, clothing, and appliances on sale on pallets. You were allowed to take any items and put them in your cart but you couldn't checkout till 6am when the prices were in the registers. To bide my time, I went around Walmart and gathered the items I was price matching. Once that was done, I went to the grocery section and got a few things. LOL.

I really wish our WM would let us do that... They keep it all wrapped up in that black plastic till they hear the announcement. :razz:

we go and get in line at about 4 or 4:30am. i go with 1-2 other people and we hit where we need to hit (i know basicly where they are going to put things at my walmart). tip DONT GET A CART RIGHT AWAY it only slows you down everyone rushes for a cart right away and no one is going after what they want/need, and odds are if the thing that you want a popular idem it will be gone by the time you get there if you are in the middle-back of the line!!!!

I was in line at 3am 2 years ago, I was 5th person in line but by the time people rushed the store I was about the 100th IN the store. there was nothing left by the time I sqeezed into the store and the people that rushed in didnt even wait in line! No one had any consideration it was like a war zone in there, I want one of the tvs they are offering this year because I dont have a tv and I really cant afford new one my kids have a tiny one in their room that you can barely see anymore, but i dont know if I want to fight the crowds. Im kind inbetween a rock and hard place right now, go and get one and it be my kids one big present or deal without it and try and find something else they all can enjoy and risk not having a tv in about a months time cuz this one is ready to burn out. :( It would be nice to have it, but I dont know if I am ready to be stepped on and bruised for one.

Go a couple of days before and buy the on sale things you need, save your receipt. Take your receipt to them the morning of BF and they will refund difference. And if they don't tell them you want a refund on your items and go buy them at sale price.

That works on regular things, but not the doorbusters... usually they only put those at on Friday night and they have a different UPC.

Having the SC has been the best thing they ever did. No waiting in the cold/rain/snow whatever. You don't have to get there at 2am. In Muncie, IN they even went as far as handing out index cards with SKU's on them for DVD players, TV's so they didn't have to set them on the main floor. After you paided you drove to trailers in back where they loaded ya up. Those cards were handed out B4 5am so you were free to get back to the pallets.

We normally arrive an hour before. Gives you time to explore, and game plan.

Happy Shopping everyone !! :yup: