YES! Finally the Leapster LMAX for BF!

rchristiansen

I am not impressed with the l-max price. I can get it for a few dollars cheaper right now (the pink one, too!). I am just going to buy it online today to save me a trip to the store. I don't want to get there and have it be gone.

Do you know if Kohl's offers their BF deals on their website??? I heard they do.

I am not impressed with the l-max price. I can get it for a few dollars cheaper right now (the pink one, too!). I am just going to buy it online today to save me a trip to the store. I don't want to get there and have it be gone.

Do you know if Kohl's offers their BF deals on their website??? I heard they do.

RE: Leapster L-MAX on the kohls.com website, I haven't seen it yet. Right now I have a 30% off online coupon, but haven't seen the L-Max or any leapster for that matter.

I've never seen it lower than $80 in any store. Plus I have my 10% off coupon so the total price will be only $63 on BF at Kohls.

Have you seen it less than $63? Do tell.

I bought a ton of these at WM a few weeks ago for $30.00 on clearance. There were still some left last week at a different WM for $50.. might check the clearance aisles. I sold all of mine, or I'd let ya have one. Even my kids aren't getting them for christmas, lol!

Were they the plain Leapsters or the L-Max ones?

Were they the plain Leapsters or the L-Max ones?

I'm pretty sure the ones at WM were the plain leapsters, I remember seeing them on clearance a while back.

The one I got at Kohl's was the L-Max. I picked it up yesterday and used my 20% off coupon. There were only 3 left - well 2 now that I got one :)

Then on BF it's $69.99 without coupons. Still a good deal!