Dissappointed by Kohls Ad.

Bestbuy7

Did you know that you can put things on a 3 day hold at Khols? You can go in on wednesday pick out your stuff and take it to the service counter..they will hold your stuff for 3 days. On BF you just have to go to the service counter to get your stuff..no fighting people for things or risk the chance of not getting something. Just a FYI..we do this every year.

Did you know that you can put things on a 3 day hold at Khols? You can go in on wednesday pick out your stuff and take it to the service counter..they will hold your stuff for 3 days. On BF you just have to go to the service counter to get your stuff..no fighting people for things or risk the chance of not getting something. Just a FYI..we do this every year.

Thanks for the info. That will come in handy.

By far the best ad out there, hands down. We'll be in line before opening like always.

Meijer may be close competition though when posted.

Things were looking a little down when the most exciting thing previous to Kohls was .66 Coke, .88 Kleenex, and .99 razors at CVS.

Ok everybody...... FOR SURE... there will be a MVC COUPON sent out from kohls this week... it is a pick a day.... the dates for it are NOV 15 - DEC 8....... so SAVE IT FOR BLACK FRIDAY

Hi there. I hate to sound stupid, but what exactly is a "MVC" coupon? I get the Kohl's ads in the newspaper. Will it be in the ad or is it something only certain customers get?

Hi there. I hate to sound stupid, but what exactly is a "MVC" coupon? I get the Kohl's ads in the newspaper. Will it be in the ad or is it something only certain customers get?

I believe it stands for most valuable customer?? In order to get that status each year you must charge at least $600.00 I believe. When you have that card you get some additonal coupons throughout the year.