How about Joanns, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby?

kaykwilts

The ad itself is good..haven't really looked through the whole thing..just got it on Thursday.,the coupon..25%off your entire purchase including sale items between the hours of 6 and 9am.This excludes the cricut and x-mas trees for Bf.Then they do Turkey bucks.

The ad itself is good..haven't really looked through the whole thing..just got it on Thursday.,the coupon..25%off your entire purchase including sale items between the hours of 6 and 9am.This excludes the cricut and x-mas trees for Bf.Then they do Turkey bucks.

:yawn: Dang! I don't typically travel on Black Friday, but since I've picked up jewelry making as a hobby, this might rouse me out at the break of dawn!!!

I'll be looking for the ad - I subscribe to their Email newletter which usually announces special sales- I hope the coupon will show up in my mailbox.

Thank for sharing!

does anyone know how that would work on framing. my husband is a hunter and just got a black bear this may. i would like to enlarge and frmae some pictures but have been unable to find the right size matting. i have seen these couponn and wondered how they would work on this? anyone?

I work at a Michael's and I don't even know. If I find out tomorrow at work I will post it. I am planning on asking since i don't want to go into work on Friday and not know what is going on especially since I start early (5:30-2). I assume that we will have our normal 50% off on framing and turkey bucks, but other than that i am not sure.

Has anyone ever used an AC Moore coupon there on Black Friday? If it's off of one itme only we may all go in together with coupons, but I wouldn't have to buy as many newspapers if I could also use the AC Moore ones. My son wants Thomas stuff and 5 or 6 of us could go in together if it's only 50% off of one item.

The Michaels ad is 25% off entire purchase 6-9 Friday. For 9am-10pm Turkey Bucks: $5 off $25; $10 off $40 and $30 off $100. It says you can combine the turkey bucks (i.e. $45 off $165).

Also, Saturday 8-noon Save 20% and Sat noon-10pm save 50% off any regular priced item.

The Michaels ad is 25% off entire purchase 6-9 Friday. For 9am-10pm Turkey Bucks: $5 off $25; $10 off $40 and $30 off $100. It says you can combine the turkey bucks (i.e. $45 off $165).

Also, Saturday 8-noon Save 20% and Sat noon-10pm save 50% off any regular priced item.

Is there fine print about not valid on Cricut products???

I want the Cricut for scrapbooking, but the Michael's Joann's and hobby lobby coupons usually say not good on Cricut.

Anyone know???

Re: Cricut...

Don't know about Friday, but our M's currently has the machines for 199.99 and the cartridges for 49.99. Don't know if all the M's are doing this (I have read, however, that those prices are good through today only). Might be worth a call to check it out - would be a really great early Christmas present!!!

I got the michaels flyer today and no you cannot use turkey bucks for cricut products. If someone tells me how to upload the flyer I can scan it if anyone would like it.

I would LOVE to see that flyer!! I got the Joann's one the other day via email but I can't find the Michael's one anywhere.