Best BF Clothing Store

shopshop

Old Navy does have door busters! Last year I got a 2 piece 'jump suit'? for $20 (normally each piece $17.99), rolled gift blankets $5, clearance prices are AWESOME and they also do 'lucky in line'...whoever is in line and has a package of tissues in their purse/pocket gets a discount card...whose buying 8 items, get discount card, etc

we are getting a Kohl's here next year...looking forward to that since I've seen so many people mention that one

WOW---I had no idea. We have one being built...and unfortunately, it will not be open for BF...maybe next year!

I do like some stuff from Old Navy but some of their things are very thin and made flimsy (sp?). What I would like to know with them is why oh WHY do they have the 'short' size jeans waaay up above alot of the other sizes? In our Old Navy the jeans for short people (Me LOL) are piled two shelves up from the 'Tall' sizes. And to try and find someone to help you once isn't too bad but then you go try them on and either want a different style or size whatever and you got to go find help again. Very time consuming and doesn't make much sense to me.I usually can find my sizes easier at Kohls too, well at least they are lower so I can reach them.

Come on Old Navy help the 'Short People' out! ;) Put them let's say maybe on the first shelf above the racks and the longer sizes above those.