Newbie...Can't Access Ad Scans

onegoodsister

I got into it just fine. Just look to the top of the wm specific thread where Brad has the sticky thread about the AD. If you look at that thread, he has a link to the ad scans. Is that what you're doing already? If so, I don't know what's up. It's working fine for me.

Thanks to all for your replies. I'm having the same problem as Nebraskaparkfan. Even when I tried the link posted by dmmiller, I get the same thing: no link next to the store names for either the pdf or zip files...just dashes next to the store names. I'm not usually technically inept:D I wonder if it might have something to do with my Norton Security??? I'll play around and see if I can figure it out. Thanks again, everyone.

last year there was not zip and pdf that i remember and all was good. now i see nothing. all ad should have each item listed and a link to the picture of that item. some adverts have this some do not. i think every thing should be uniform and if the moderators do not have time the ones who can read it should post it like one person did and his thread got closed because there was an ad scan posted but he did good by helping us with outdated computers that run internet explorer 5 or worse.

I am having the same problem too. I don't have Norton Internet Security, though. Just Windows firewall, and Norton antivirus. I tried disabling both of them, and I still can't see any links. Just the store names and a dash after them. When I right click on the store name itself, it is not a link. Just a picture. Can somebody help me with this?