Which Is the best procecssor......

deelite

I have a question....out of all of the processors being offered, which is the best for a laptop?? AMD, Celeron M, or Intel Core Solo? Basically which is fastest? :confused:

Core solo is likely the fastest if you're talking budget computers. The Celeron is probably the worst.

Core solo is likely the fastest if you're talking budget computers. The Celeron is probably the worst.

The best is the Intel Core 2 Duo but that's not an option here.

So you are correct, the Core Solo is the best in terms of power and battery life.

Does anyone know if the Dual Solo can handle windows Vista? Thank you :)

It should handle Windows Vista just fine, I would recommend upgrading RAM to 1GB though.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/capable.mspx

For $379 out the door with no rebates and DVD Burner the HP @ BB is the hottest laptop this year!

So the one that CC is offering is the "worst" out of thr three??? I figured so, why else would they offer it for $99. WM is sort of like the next runner up, but the hard drive is smaller, it does not burn dvds, and it costs more. I heard getting a dvd burner in a laptop is not easy to do youself. I like everything about the BB computer (except waiting in the cold). I am gonna check out what Staples and Office Depot have to offer (I refuse to even look at Comp USA...I just can't go to all of them!). So far BB is the winner unless something changes. Thanks guys!!! You rock!!! :gdrockf: